GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry—from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work.
We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability.
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing GE works.
GE Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Number: 1988505
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Project Management Regional Program (PMRP) accelerates the development of project management personnel through intensive training in the areas of technical, commercial, field site management and leadership skills.
- Essential Responsibilities: Graduates leave the program with leadership skills necessary to fulfill both customer and business objectives.
- The program, which commences during the Fourth Quarter of 2014, is a two-year program spanning three eight-month rotational assignments in various project management functional disciplines (commercial operations, quality, sourcing, contract management, finance, project controls, logistics, project management, lean, field / construction and technical) and typically will include international assignment/s as well.
- Upon successful completion of the program, graduates are expected to take on a role as a full time "Project Manager Associate" role within the GE O&G Products business.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university preferably in Technical Engineering disciplines or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience and a maximum of 5 years
- Ability to complete multi-business, multi-location rotations, and travel both domestically and / or internationally for up to 8 months per rotation
- Ability to do field site rotation if less than 8 months field site experience
- Ability to make 2-year commitment to sponsoring business upon graduation
- Mandatory good level of English language knowledge
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in NigeriaProven leadership skills and prior experience leading projects or teams -Minimum of 2 years of Work Experience preferably in the O&G Sector -Internal candidate recently graduate from Sub Sahara Africa Early Career Development Program will be taken in consideration as well if they have shown an outstanding performance during the previous rotational experience -Excellent written, oral communication and facilitation skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale