GE is an advanced technology, services and finance company taking on the world's toughest challenges. Dedicated to innovation in energy, health, transportation and infrastructure, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs about 300,000 people worldwide.
GE Energy Management is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Number: 1990134
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Commercial Leadership Program (CLP) at GE Energy Management is a 24-month program that develops marketing, product and sales skills through a strong core curriculum and challenging assignments. The program includes 4 rotational assignments preparing candidates for a successful career in sales by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and customers while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
- Essential Responsibilities: Associates in the Commercial Leadership Program will be exposed to various aspects of Sales, Commercial Operations, Supply Chain, Pricing, Product Management, Verticals and Marketing in 4 rotations coupled with intensive systems, product and leadership training. The Commercial Leadership Program accelerates your learning and productivity by incorporating self-study modules, mentored on-the-job training and headquarters sponsored training. You will focus on mastering systems and product knowledge, while learning the skills and competencies needed to become an outside Sales Manager or Commercial Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or 3.75/5.0 is required
- Internship, co-op, or full-time work experience in sales and/or commercial operations
- Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude.
- Demonstrated interest in sales and the energy industry
- The candidate must possess solid communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Geographic mobility - Relevant work permit or work authorization required
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter
- Valid NYSC discharge/exemption certificate in hand prior to application
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Key success factors include demonstrated technical ability, ability to identify customer needs, outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task, and the ability to build and maintain strong internal and customer relationships. Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with expected transition to a GE Sales Manager or Commercial Manager position upon graduation from the program.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale