GE Healthcare's Healthcare Systems business provides a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators that can help caregivers improve the consistency, quality and efficiency of patient care everywhere. These technologies advance every phase of patient care, from diagnostic imaging to routine testing to life-critical care. With X-ray, Women's Health, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, Molecular Imaging, Diagnostic Cardiology and Interventional technologies, GE creates industry-leading products that allow clinicians to see inside the human body more clearly than ever. In addition, with efforts in ultrasound, ECG, bone densitometry, patient monitoring, incubators and infant warmers, respiratory care, anesthesia management and a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators, GE's Healthcare Systems business enables clinicians to provide better care for millions of patients every day - from wellness checkups to advanced diagnostics to life-saving treatment.
GE Healthcare is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Number: 1988918
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Support region growth objectives by developing, leading & winning hospital & healthcare (HHS) projects
- Leverage full GEHC portfolio and collaborate with external partners to develop competitive offering
- Leverage Government Aids, Export Credit Lines and Private financing
- Identify large and strategic project opportunities in the region. Then, work closely with the HHS Central team and the region sales team to define the best strategy for winning those projects either directly or in partnership with packagers, construction companies, consultants, suppliers etc.
- Act as the "One GE Healthcare" face in front of the customer and coordinate all GE stakeholders for the projects he/she is responsible for.
- Act as primary interface with local project stakeholders (Financial investors, equipment packagers, architects, construction companies and hospital management companies.) to ensure consistent GE sales strategy with them. Responsible for building relationships and screening them.
- Leverage GEHC & Sales & Project Finance (S&PF) capabilities financing capabilities to address projects funding needs.
- Leverage GE government relations to establish strong relationships with healthcare authorities and financing institutions personnel of his region.
- Create innovative ways to structure integrated healthcare projects actively build synergies between GE Healthcare businesses and other GE businesses, coordinate selling effort on projects.
- Negotiate and close projects order ensuring:
- Continuous communication/coordination with the zone sales leaders and the HHS central team
- Preparation of the commercial offers, tender responses & contract reviews with the region support functions (Pricing, Finance, Legal)
- Responsible for accurate and high-quality orders forecasts, with all projects regularly updated in the on-line HHS project tracker tool and regular projects milestones review with management.
- University degree, preferably in Business Management, Public Health, Sciences or Finance from an accredited university
- MBA or Master's degree in a related field.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Minimum 10 years' experience in similar Project Sales position (Healthcare, Service or Technology industry) with experience of leading development and execution of healthcare projects in emerging markets.
- Entrepreneurship/Business Development
- Strong understanding of the key stakeholders, environment including project development agreements in healthcare.
- Agreements, management of consultants and subcontractors, project finance structures and financial models.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and pro-active.
- Ability to work independently as well as ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated project management and financial skills in financial modeling, analysis and cost/budgeting.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate (Word / Excel / Power point and MS Project).
- Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals.
- Excellent presentational skills, able to present ideas in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Ability to resolve complex issues within specified area. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives. Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.
- Knowledge of key players in the region healthcare market : MoH, packagers, consultants and competitors
- Understanding of Healthcare Policy and Strategies in the targeted markets
- Financing acumen with good understanding of export/project financing processes and terms
- CxO selling skills: able to build relationships with Government bodies & Hospital CxO suite
- Negotiation, sales & project management skills
- Able to lead diverse teams who are not direct reports
- Able to work in teams
- Maintain up to date general medical equipment knowledge
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale