With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications.
Your role is as Cloud Technologist is to be able tocreate security and Cloud technology mindshare / thought leadership in a salescycle and eye of the prospect. In addition maintain close relationshipswith the Sales teams and Cloud Operations, ensuring you are their first pointof contact for these topics. Thoughclear and upfront engagements with prospects you will continually add value,supporting your sales and pre-sales colleagues.
Cloud Technologists must be able to talk about cloudtechnology intelligently and enthusiastically to various stakeholders includingsecurity and architecture teams, business sponsors through to CxO Level, bothwithin the customer’s IT, business departments and within Oracle. Passion, curiosity, technical depth, excellentobjection handling and exceptional communication and presentation skills arerequired.
· Able to engage and buildrelationships with sales leaders, sales developers, sales and pre-sales teamswithin region.
· Able to deliverarticulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations/ workshops with technically oriented content at variousevents/meeting to both small and large audiences.
· Provide internal andexternal advocacy on Cloud Technology.
· Participate in the onlineand offline community
· Convey a compelling andconvincing case for Oracle Cloud technologies vs. the competition.
· Ability to deliver complextechnical security and Cloud operations workshops.
· Maintain deep knowledge aroundOracle Cloud Technology, Cloud Strategy and Cloud Roadmap.
· Maintain a basic legalunderstanding of EMEA legislation which concerns customers and prospects,moving to the Cloud.
Experience and Skills
· Educated to degree level.
· At least 10 yearsexperience in applications and 5 years in Cloud or SaaS.
· Experience withSoftware-as-a-Service (SaaS) application or Platform- as-a-Service (PaaS) isdesirable.
· A technical SaaS or Cloudbackground is required.
· Experience in a technicalsales consulting or implementation consulting role.
· Experience in leadingchange
· Security experience isdesirable.
· Deep domain andapplication knowledge of either CRM, HCM, ERP, EPM or Social is an advantage.
· Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills
· Strong presentationskills.
· Team player with stronginterpersonal skills
· Proactive self starter
· The credibility andexperience to engage successfully with major customer executives, customer’s ITand business organizations.
· Someone who enjoys thechallenge of “the unexpected”
· Someone who can rapidlysort out “fact from fiction” in any situation
· The ability to influence,facilitate and juggle a number of competing opportunities at any one time.
· Fluency in Englishrequired plus one other of German, French, Spanish, Italian is desirable
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.