Latest Vacancy at Oxfam
Posted on: 12 August, 2014
Deadline: 21 August, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Oxfam
A simple, inescapable truth underlines everything we do at Oxfam. There’s enough wealth in this world to go around. It’s not unfortunate that people live in poverty. It’s unjustifiable. And it’s not just their problem. It’s ours too. At Oxfam we believe that with the right support, we can beat poverty and injustice. Thousands of people already commit their time and talents to our campaigning, humanitarian and long-term development projects. Now we’re looking for yours.
- Oxfam GB is looking for a talentuous Programme Manager to lead is livelihood and private sector engagement programme in Nigeria and lead on related strategy development.
- The livelihood and Private Sector Programme Manager will be the main liaison person for livelihood and private sector activities between Oxfam GB and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development officials and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and private sector involved in livelihood and private sector programs and may assist them in coordinating livelihood and private sector activities.
- This is an expatriate fixed term contract of 2 years based in Abuja - accompanied with family status.
- A competitive reward package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- The salary will be Circa £ 25, 596 Net (this may be higher for exceptional candidates).
- In addition to your net pay, Oxfam will pay all statutory tax and social security liabilities relating to your Oxfam employment.
- You will also receive competitive benefits specific to your contract.
- These would include annual leave, pension medical coverage, Life Assurance and relocation expenses. flights home, accommodation, rest and recuperation, education allowance, Expensive country allowance.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online OR send a motivational letter and CV in English to email@example.com to the Human Resources Officer.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OxfamSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Finance and Admin Intern at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Fresh Vacancies at FHI 360
- Women's Protection and Empowerment Coordinator at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Medical Sales Representative at DKT International Nigeria
- Consultants at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Graduate Internship Positions at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Job Opportunities at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Community Mobilizer, Team Leader at Solidarites International