Latest Vacancy at Oxfam
Posted on: 12 August, 2014
Deadline: 21 August, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Oxfam
A simple, inescapable truth underlines everything we do at Oxfam. There’s enough wealth in this world to go around. It’s not unfortunate that people live in poverty. It’s unjustifiable. And it’s not just their problem. It’s ours too. At Oxfam we believe that with the right support, we can beat poverty and injustice. Thousands of people already commit their time and talents to our campaigning, humanitarian and long-term development projects. Now we’re looking for yours.
- Oxfam GB is looking for a talentuous Programme Manager to lead is livelihood and private sector engagement programme in Nigeria and lead on related strategy development.
- The livelihood and Private Sector Programme Manager will be the main liaison person for livelihood and private sector activities between Oxfam GB and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development officials and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and private sector involved in livelihood and private sector programs and may assist them in coordinating livelihood and private sector activities.
- This is an expatriate fixed term contract of 2 years based in Abuja - accompanied with family status.
- A competitive reward package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- The salary will be Circa £ 25, 596 Net (this may be higher for exceptional candidates).
- In addition to your net pay, Oxfam will pay all statutory tax and social security liabilities relating to your Oxfam employment.
- You will also receive competitive benefits specific to your contract.
- These would include annual leave, pension medical coverage, Life Assurance and relocation expenses. flights home, accommodation, rest and recuperation, education allowance, Expensive country allowance.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online OR send a motivational letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org to the Human Resources Officer.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OxfamSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Latest Job Openings at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Senior Relationships Manager at Girl Effect Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Career Opportunities at INTERSOS - 78 Positions
- Career Opportunities at Mercy Corps - 6 Positions
- Project Coordinator at Seefar
- Office Administrative Manager at Chemonics International