Engineering Vacancy in an Oil Drilling and Production Platform
Posted on: 7 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is a leader in the fabrication of drilling and production platforms in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
Adexen is mandated to recruit an Engineering Superintendent for Nigeria.
Job reference n°: 451
Industry: Oil & GAS
The Engineering Superintendent will ensure effective and efficient management of marine engineering resources. Reporting to the Marine Operations Manager, the Engineering Superintendent responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out regular assessment of KPIs on HSE, cost, schedule, quality, responsiveness to client, e.t.c.
- Oversee the daily operations of maintenance and repair, budgeting, survey schedules
- Liase with customers on technical and operational matters
- Perform systematic review of recommended codes, guidelines and standards and ensure compliance with Quality & Safety Management standards
- Undertake any other technical related assignments as and when required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Good first degree in and engineering discipline or any technical discipline
- A degree in naval architecture will be an advantage
- A professional qualification will also be an advantage
- A minimum of 10 years in the oil and gas business, with a demonstrable track record of not less than 8 years in fleet maintenance.
- Previous experience with IOCs will be desirable
- A fundamental understanding of key subjects including HSE, cost, time, quality and customer management
- Extensive experience in ship building, ship repair and in dry dock operations
- Must be confident with excellent written and oral communication.
- Must have good people skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Openings at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Strategy and Planning Analyst at SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Gas and Power Limited
- Business Development Manager at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Current Openings at a Reputable Petroleum Company
- Assistant Business Support Executives at Dovewell Group