Nationwide Recruitment at Divine Act Charitable Trust (DIVINEACT)
Posted on: 7 August, 2014
Deadline: 3 November, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Divine Act Charitable Trust (DIVINEACT) is the world leading independent and non-profit organization dedicated to enable the poor rural communities in Africa countries to attain sustainable livelihoods, governed by the Executive Board of Trustees, is a registered incorporated body. It mission is to helping the Society towards a Search for Self-Reliance and Socio-Economic Upliftment of the vulnerable populations through the active participation of the community and the involvement of both the public and private institutions.
Divine Act Charitable Trust is currently in need of an Executive Members, who will be acting as the Project Officer in different local and regional communities.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
- Responsible for the management of the project within his/her communities;
- Reports to the Executive Director and Programme Co-ordinator;
- Responsible for project’s property and assets;
- Counseling (when necessary) and supporting the Executive Director in the progress of the organization;
- Advising the Executive Director about the advantages of partnerships if you are knowledgeable about and/ or part of another organization;
- Participating actively in fundraising (i.e writing letters, soliciting, planning events) ;
- Support project partners to follow appropriate means, serve as the main contact person for any projects in your neighbourhood. Identify capacity gap and training needs.
- Implement the project’s Monitoring and Evaluation plan through regular and prompt collection of data and reporting, providing monthly updates as per the project's M&E matrix;
- Organization and facilitation of functional skills workshops and post training support;
- Development and implementation of a training programme for local communities:
- Relevant degree or qualification in any field.
- Very flexible and with a positive attitude
- Dynamic and willing to take initiative to complete tasks assigned
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken
- Must have strong knowledge and passion for the community and development
- Excellent attention to details and time management.
- Strong communication and problem solving skill.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their Curriclulum Vitae or resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- NPO - Surveillance at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Human Ressouces Manager at Médecins du Monde
- Fresh Job Openings at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Latest Job Openings at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Associate at AiDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN)
- M&E/Database Manager at Save the Children Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International