Vacancy at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 7 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is a leader in the manufacturing, development, distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional, Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria. We operate in 5 business segements; Decorative, Industrial coatings, Marine and Protecton coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes and Wood Preservers and finishes. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Luxol,Texcote and Superstar.
The company operates its manufacturing plant and main distribution centre from Lagos Nigeria. With 18 depots, colour world centres and a countrywide distribution network of dealers/distributors in strategic locations spread throughout the country, Berger Paints Nig. Plc remains at the forefront of the paint and allied industry in Nigeria.
Berger Paints is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Assist the Project Quantity Surveyor in measuring walls to be painted for the estimation of Quantity of paints to be used.
- Prepare material schedule for the paints used on the measured walls.
- Manage Contractors and Painters on site.
- Monitor and ensure that products gets to the site.
- Construction Projects and all other necessary assists that will be required of him/her.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Berger Paints Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment at Procter & Gamble
- Latest Recruitment at SABMiller
- Furniture Sales Manager at WowJobs
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Accountant at KUI Care
- Job Openings at British American Tobacco
- Data Capture Officer, Packaging at SABmiller Plc
- Head of Sales Performance at Aldelia Group