Latest Career Opportunities at AG Leventis Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 7 August, 2014
Deadline: 18 August, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Leventis Foundation (Nig) Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AG Leventis Nigeria Plc - For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Loading and unloading products from incoming trucks to warehouse
- Placing of products on shelves / places in the warehouse according to warehouse plan
- Knowledge and identification of all products by code and by appearance
- Order preparation upon protocols given from Supervisors and Managers
- Transportation of goods to clients when the need arises
- Conducting necessary service to products (valves etc) if needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A relevant Diploma Certificate in any relevant course from any of the Higher Institutions
- Proven warehouse experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at his level.
- Outgoing, energetic and inspirational. Tireless, tenacious and a good sense of humour
go to method of application »
- To work closely with the General Manager or Directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis
- To help in making the General Manager make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- To assist the Director in:
- Completing assigned tasks
- Managing his private & professional affairs
- Managing his time & appointments, including screening of persons wanting to meet with him
- To know who the key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
- To handle work efficiently in the absence of the General Manager and ensure discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- To often act as the General Manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation, organising appointments.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments for the Executive Director
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Executive Director
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings when deemed fit
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the General Manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filling etc.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the Visiting Directors and other guests as the case may be.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leventis Foundation (Nig) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketer-Chartered Services at Vodstra Limited