Latest Career Opportunities at AG Leventis Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 7 August, 2014
Deadline: 18 August, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Leventis Foundation (Nig) Limited
AG Leventis Nigeria Plc - For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Loading and unloading products from incoming trucks to warehouse
- Placing of products on shelves / places in the warehouse according to warehouse plan
- Knowledge and identification of all products by code and by appearance
- Order preparation upon protocols given from Supervisors and Managers
- Transportation of goods to clients when the need arises
- Conducting necessary service to products (valves etc) if needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A relevant Diploma Certificate in any relevant course from any of the Higher Institutions
- Proven warehouse experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at his level.
- Outgoing, energetic and inspirational. Tireless, tenacious and a good sense of humour
go to method of application »
- To work closely with the General Manager or Directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis
- To help in making the General Manager make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- To assist the Director in:
- Completing assigned tasks
- Managing his private & professional affairs
- Managing his time & appointments, including screening of persons wanting to meet with him
- To know who the key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
- To handle work efficiently in the absence of the General Manager and ensure discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- To often act as the General Manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation, organising appointments.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments for the Executive Director
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Executive Director
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings when deemed fit
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the General Manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filling etc.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the Visiting Directors and other guests as the case may be.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leventis Foundation (Nig) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH