Vacancy in a Reputable Educational Institution
Posted on: 5 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
Our Client, a reputable educational institution, seeks to hire an experienced School Administrator. The Ideal candidate will be responsible to review and approve new programs or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation/maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personal reports and records.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities, policies, and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations, or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
- Counsel and provide guidance to students regarding personal, academic, vocational, or behavioral issues.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and utilization, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out. Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment, and authorize purchases.
- Write articles, manuals, and other publications, and assist in the distribution of promotional literature about facilities and programs.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards; develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Collect and analyze survey data, regulatory information, and data on demographic and employment trends to forecast enrollment patterns and curriculum change needs .
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of course schedules and descriptions in order to estimate staffing and facility requirements.
Qualifications/Personal & Professional Qualities
- Applicant must have BEd. in Education.
- Professional qualification in relevant fields is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years working experience on the job.
- Applicant must be between 40 - 50 years of age.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft application tools.
- Applicant must be married.
- Must be disciplined.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their CVs by registering and applying online on www.icsjobportal.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Freelance Business English Trainer at Learnlight
- Medical Laboratory Science Tutor at Muslim Community College of Health Technology
- Jobs at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Computer Teachers at a Reputable Secondary School - Presto Integrated Solutions
- Contract Staff To Market Our Educational Services at Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Managment (PSCFM)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) at TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
- KG-3 Teacher at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Job Openings at The American University of Nigeria