Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
- Manages the tendering, contracting processes and contract executions / administration for all goods and services required by Etisalat
- Ensure compliance with defined procurement policies and guidelines in all procurement activities
- Manage the activities of the Contract Management Unit and ensure attainment of best practice in terms of the quality of Etisalat's vendors, ensuring procurement policies, processes and procedures compliance as well as contractual terms and conditions.
- Coordinate, consolidate and report vendor performance in relationship management
- Recommends and implements improvement on contract activities and update existing document accordingly
- Contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts) - Drafting, tenders, Evaluation, Recommendation and Contract Sign Off:
- Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Subcontracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions
- Distribution Agreements (resellers, agents, joint marketing etc.)
- Technical and Commercial Contracting
- Serve as single point of contact on contractual matters for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure in-depth review variations and make recommendations there from
- On all contracts, provide redlined recommendations and negotiate directly with customer or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Update and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Enforce compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure.
- Work with Risk Management / Finance to coordinate contractual requirements.
- Support the Procurement Admin team in the establishment of a suitable process for Sales and Marketing activities not adequately covered by the standard procurement process.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Handle on-going issue and change management
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.) and serve as single point of contact for issuance of RFSs, PACs, FACs
- Maintain records of Performance and Bank Guarantees and Manage their receipt, monitoring and release
- Lead post award contract management, including contract management planning.
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the department's activities.
- Continuously assist in reviewing procurement activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Furnish user departments with information on policies and guidelines governing the contracting policies and procedures in Etisalat.
- Liaise with relevant department heads to identify and receive appropriate nomination for tender evaluation committees
- Ensure the tendering process is carried out and completed in accordance to the Etisalatpolicies and procedures and liaise with user departments to compile information necessary for supplier evaluation.
- Provide input in the development of effective contract management tracking systems to ensure prompt processing and reporting of tendering activities
- Ensure accurate documentation of tendering and contract management activities of user departments.
- Ensure the ongoing evaluation of vendor performance.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates' performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Ensure adequate training and development is delivered to team members on procurement management.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Procurement.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Procurement
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role with proven track record of contract management.
- Ability to analyze information and come up with insightful conclusions.
- Good knowledge of contract management process and practice.
- Good knowledge of general procurement process and administration.
- An experienced Contracting & Procurement professional with profound knowledge of contracting roles in major capital and commercial projects. The ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural/diverse environment.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills in the following commercial, technical and
- interpersonal areas:
- Application of contracting and procurement processes and tools.
- Project contract management
- Development of category and project contracting strategies.
- Analysis and negotiating skills.
- Forms of Contracts and their application.
- Commercial acumen / awareness
- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communications at all levels of management both internally and externally.
- Detailed knowledge of contracting phases, including post-award contract management and contract management plan development & execution
- Creative thinker capable of developing innovative solutions and a motivated self-starter with a track record of delivery.
- Experience of working in frontier project environments.
- Good understanding of legal, finance, taxation and commercial issues related to contracting.
go to method of application »
- Provide Legal Services support and advice to Etisalat?s regions and ensure the protection of Etisalat?s interests.
- Assist in the resolution of regional legal matters and advise management on any legal peculiarities of the region.
- Assist in monitoring and studying the impact of new laws, regulations and legislation that may affect Etisalat?s activities or employees and make recommendations to the Manager, Legal Services (Regional).
- Ensure that Etisalat?s case and legal position in litigation is adequately represented and associated risks to the organisation are mitigated.
- Assist in resolution of any dispute by and against Etisalat and manage Etisalat legal exposure at the regions
- Assist in the preparation and review of regulatory dispute resolution submissions at the regions.
- Participate in the set up and maintenance of a database of all property documents and other related legal documentation in the regions.
- Ensure safe custody of all litigation/dispute resolution files and documents.
- Assist in implementing the unit?s work programs and plans in line with agreed procedures and guidelines.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Legal Services (Regional).
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- One year post NYSC work experience.
- Telecoms Regulations
- Legislation and Compliance
- Legal Contract Drafting
- Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution
- Decision Making
- Leadership and People Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
go to method of application »
- Coordinate and ensure the complete reconciliation of all Bank statements to the Oracle ERP GL statement and ensure compliance with Etisalat treasury policies and local financial regulations.
- Update existing Treasury Reconciliation processes and procedures and develop new ones as and when required
- Update and develop a standard Bank Reconciliation template for all Bank accounts
- Prepare and submit weekly and month end reconciliation for all bank accounts
- Investigate and resolve all posting errors/adjustments by banks
- Verify charges and commissions/interest posted by the banks
- Reconcile all Treasury GL accounts, ensure all Treasury foreign currency denominated accounts are re-valued monthly
- Ensure that the controls/security around all payment instruments are implemented as the accounts are being reconciled to mitigate fraud.
- Verify all companys interest/investment income before absorption into the Account System (Oracle ERP etc)
- Liaise with the IT team to resolve all treasury/financial content and play an active key-user role in projects for functionality in the treasury/financial domain.
- Carry out other assignments as instructed by the Manager, Treasury Banking Relationship.
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Certified Membership of Professional association (CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc) is an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three to Five years post NYSC work experience with at least 2 years in a Treasury Reconciliation function
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click on preferred job title to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.