EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organizational development and manpower solutions.
• Computers And Electronics: Knowledge Of Circuit Boards, Processors, Chips, Electronic Equipment, And Computer Hardware And Software, Including Applications And Programming.
• English Language: Knowledge Of The Structure And Content Of The English Language Including The Meaning And Spelling Of Words, Rules Of Composition, And Grammar.
• Customer And Personal Service: Knowledge Of Principles And Processes For Providing Customer And Personal Services. This Includes Customer Needs Assessment, Meeting Quality Standards For Services, And Evaluation Of Customer Satisfaction.
• Mathematics: Knowledge Of Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Statistics, And Their Applications.
• Engineering And Technology: Knowledge Of The Practical Application Of Engineering Science And Technology. This Includes Applying Principles, Techniques, Procedures, And Equipment To The Design And Production Of Various Goods And Services.
• Administration And Management: Knowledge Of Business And Management Principles Involved In Strategic Planning, Resource Allocation, Human Resources Modeling, Leadership Technique, Production Methods, And Coordination Of People And Resources.
• Active Listening: Giving Full Attention To What Other People Are Saying, Taking Time To Understand The Points Being Made, Asking Questions As Appropriate, And Not Interrupting At Inappropriate Times.
• Reading Comprehension: Understanding Written Sentences And Paragraphs In Work Related Documents.
• Speaking: Talking To Others To Convey Information Effectively.
• Systems Analysis: Determining How A System Should Work And How Changes In Conditions, Operations, And The Environment Will Affect Outcomes.
• Complex Problem Solving: Identifying Complex Problems And Reviewing Related Information To Develop And Evaluate Options And Implement Solutions.
• Critical Thinking: Using Logic And Reasoning To Identify The Strengths And Weaknesses Of Alternative Solutions, Conclusions Or Approaches To Problems.
• Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
• Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
• Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
• Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
• Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
• Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
• Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
• Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
• Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
• Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job title to apply online.