Our client is a major player in the real estate industry specializing in the development, acquisition, advisory, finance, lease and management, with a dedicated team of professionals to help its clients identify real estate that match their risk tolerance and meet their objectives. Due to business growth its currently seek dynamic, result-oriented business professional to join the team for greater growth.
Purpose of Position:
The purpose of this role is to develop the corporate aspect of the business while providing strategic direction and business development for the company. Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by our firm and identify potential customers.
Reports to: MD/CEO
* Develop the corporate aspect of the business.
* Generate sales leads, follow up with leads and track sales progress
* Visit potential customers to prospect for new business
* Prepare offer letters, making rapid accurate cost calculations and providing clients with quotations
* Inspecting of properties with prospective clients
* Check inventory and constantly update list of properties for sale
* Review own sales performance and aim to meet or exceed targets
* Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
* Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
* Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
* Balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
* Coaching and mentoring of subordinate staff for better performance
* Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
* Create business continuity and disaster recovery budgets.
* Prepare reports summarizing operational results, financial performance, or accomplishments of specified objectives, goals, or plans.
* Identify individual or transaction targets to direct intelligence collection.
* Identify and monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
Qualifications and Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
* Minimum of 3-5 years business development experience, 3 of which must be at management/leadership level.
* Possession of a MBA will be of added advantage
* Must be a certified project manager
* Evidence of marketing orientation and great business acumen
* Be able to work with minimal supervision.
* Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and presentation.
* Be able to work effectively with a team.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position and ref as subject of the email.
Closing date: August 15, 2014.