Job at Ideate Technologies
Posted on: 4 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Ideate™ Technologies is an authorised pan Africa IT distributor of Autodesk design software, with a footprint across Africa. We distribute the Autodesk product range of software which provides CAD solutions to the engineering, architectural and multimedia industries.
Market development and penetration is our business - we take combined offerings to market through a specialised channel network across the continent.
Ideate Technologies is a Mauritian based business with offices in Kenya & Nigeria, and with offices opening in Casablanca, Morocco in September 2014.
We are looking for an applicant that will be able to drive the Autodesk Channel Development within Nigeria.
- We are looking for a Channel Development Manager, who will be responsible for driving the channel sales growth in Nigeria
- The successful candidate will be responsible for working and developing the current partners, ultimate responsibility for deciding on the best channel sizing for Nigeria, as well recruiting and developing new partners (if required), to increase sales in Nigeria
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Have a business degree, or a non business degree with an MBA postgraduate degree.
- Has work several years work experience in the IT channel environment working with one of the major distributors or OEM’s.
- Can demonstrate how they have developed a reseller channel.
- Can demonstrate a track record of record of working with teams in dispersed geographic locations.
- Has had direct management responsibilities for staff.
Key Performance Areas
- Establish a Channel Engagement and Development Framework with the current reseller channel, with the objective of developing marketing, sales and pre and post- sales technical expertise within those resellers
- Build and Execute a channel model that maximises sales growth, but also maximises profitability for the Autodesk resellers that are committing to Autodesk, and developing their business.
- Recruit and Develop new resellers in industries and geographies where they are required.
- Though marketing ensure sufficient leads are being created in the right industries and geographies to satisfy the reseller requirements as per the channel partners that you have motivated are optimum per industry and geography.
- Driving a channel sales culture of renewing annual maintenance (Subscription) agreements, aggressively executing on Autodesk sales and marketing campaigns, and driving new seat sales with new and current customers.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions
- Graduate Digital Marketer/Content Curator & Ecommerce Specialists at LetsLearn.ng - Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
- Graphics Design Intern at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Contact Centre Agents at Workforce Group
- Information Technology (IT) Business Analyst Intern & Project Assistant at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Service Delivery Associates at Sproxil
- Digital Content and Social Media Intern at Codulab Technologies Limited
- Team Lead, Service Deployment at e.Stream Networks Limited