Recruiting is important for Total, but retaining and training our teams is equally important, particularly through effective human resources policies. We offer varied, highly motivating career paths with numerous opportunities for development and mobility.
We strive to ensure the growth and sustainability of our activities while working to promote rapid economic development in the countries where we operate.
Managing new Total projects, creating jobs and training young talent are priorities for us and for the local communities that host our activities. They are crucial to a credible presence and our social license to operate.
Hiring local professionals and developing their skills is one of the chief means of guaranteeing the long-term benefits of our activities wherever we operate.
Investing in education and training is another key way of supporting local development in host countries.
? Assist ROV Specialist for the planning and preparation of ROV operations liaising with Client Departments and ROV contractors. Ensures correct level of supervision for non-routine ROV operations;
? Ensure follow up of daily ROV activities, in close coordination with ROV contracted personnel and Company representatives onboard the vessels, offshore installations and drilling rigs;
? Participate in Call for Tender process, technical evaluation and selection of ROV contractors;
? Ensure the implementation by Contractors of the Company HSE policies through the application of the HSE bridging document and other documents as applicable;
? Participate to the organisation and preparation of ROV intervention operations in coordination with project engineers, vessel superintendents, drilling and exploitation entities;
? Ensure application of all procedures related to ROV operations, including testing and reception procedures for new ROV systems and associated tooling and equipment. Participate to the testing of ROV systems, tools and equipment;
? Review ROV performance and propose solution for optimisation of operations. Record statistics and KPIs of ROV and tooling performance. Review existing contracts to propose improvements at the time of renewal;
? Monitor the ROV tools owned or rented by TUCN (inventory, maintenance, renewal, etc.);
? Monitor industry technological innovations with respect to ROV operations or development. Advise ROV specialist of their potential use;
? Supervise contracted ROV personnel and maintain technical supervision of all ROV activities;
? Maintain up to date: video library, and database of TUCN owned or rented ROV tools and equipment (quantities, operational condition, location);
? Provide feedback on ROV operations and prepare Return on Experience (REX) when required;
? Ensure technical compliance with Total's standards
? Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
? Minimum of 5 years experience in offshore Oil & Gas construction industry as ROV Pilot/Operator
? Minimum of 1-2 years in a supervision position (ROV Supervisor / ROV Team Leader) on a deep offshore oilfield project
? If the candidate holds Master's degree in marine / mechanical / electrical engineering or equivalent, the operational experience is reduced to 3 years (out of which 1-2 years in supervision position).
¿ Carry out preliminary, basic, and detailed structural engineering studies and produce associated deliverables, e.g. MTOs, structural calculations, drawings, etc.
¿ Review structural discipline engineering deliverables to ensure technical quality.
¿ Review designs produced by COMPANY or contractors to ensure compliance with COMPANY structural general specifications and applicable project structural specifications.
¿ Develop and contribute to equipment specifications for procurement purposes.
¿ Review of subcontractor structural deliverables to ensure technical quality.
¿ Read and interpret facility engineering drawings and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
¿ Advise on structural related issues, including suggesting technical solutions to problems, identifying best practices, etc.
¿ Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers of structural and other equipment and materials to ensure technical specifications are understood and met.
¿ Prepare and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and COMPANY technical specifications for application into design activities.
The Job holder adheres to the H3SEQ rules
- Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons, installations and ensure that effective safety and security procedures for personnel and equipment are being adhered to.
The job holder ensures Contracts compliance
- Ensure that all local contracts personnel under his/her supervision is in line with the company's standardized norms and codes of conduct
The Job holder liaises with other teams and participates to the processes and communication of the contracts entity by performing the following tasks
- Work closely with the DUET counterpart to create the contracts dossier, Develop a clear definition of contractual responsibilities and discuss the agenda including: Validation of contracts strategy, negotiation and analysis of commercial bids, participation in recommendations to award, supervise and train contract engineers and Graduate contracts engineers, define the workload of his/her team, manage his/her team's performance by implementing and monitoring local KPIs, etc.
The job holder executes the following contracts activities
- Prepare and maintain an up-to-date list of qualified contractors/suppliers/potential tenders/contracts with updated information in order to perform market studies; analyze and assess all possible answers from the market
- Participate to the validation of the contracts strategy through arranging and attending Contracts Committee Meetings, pre-qualifying bidders, defining target prices, ensure the preparation and send out the dossiers of pre-consultation and Standard or Complex invitations to bid, etc
- Ensures that own contracts are created and managed in UNISUP and CONTIKI, ensure effective use of tools and systems (Ariba, NIPEX, REX+, CONTIKI.) for optimum productivity.
- Ensure the handover of contracts to the Métier Partner
- Assist the head of contracts in the settlement of claims and lawsuits, in relation with the Juridical, Insurance, Finance and OPS/CA Directors by proposing strategies and actions and participating to the negotiations
- Monitor contractor's performance with Duet, promoting and attending service quality meetings, claims, amendments and contract renewal discussions with contractor and manage and maintain a network with Stakeholders such as NAPIMS, NCD, Department of Petroleum Resources, etc.
The Job holder adheres to the H3SE rules
- Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
- Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution
The job holder manages the Compliance:
- Ensure compliance of the Freight Forwarding processes with all internal Company rules (including OPS/CA guide to conduct) and all applicable laws and regulation (JV rules, Country laws...)
- Ensure that all safety requirements such as certifications, identifications, etc. are fully complied as per company requirements and local government regulations
- Organize, structure and coordinate company referential compliance in Freight Forwarding activities and report gaps
- Ensure the good administration and filing of all the Freight Forwarding documents in line with the applicable procedures
The Job holder participates to the planning, coordination and organization of the Freight forwarding entity
- Consolidate the planning related to shipments and customs clearance of goods
- Coordinate international logistics, specifically for project shipments from material origin across the world to delivery at reception facility in Nigeria under the guidance of the Nigerian Law / regulations and in compliance to the company rule.
- Help supervise and mentor Freight Forwarding officers and Graduate Freight forwarding officers on a day to day basis
- Monitor the freight forwarders to ensure compliance to the statutory requirements for material importations are adhered to
- Assists Transit Manager in the Contract Committees during the CFT
The Job holder liaises with Métier partners and third parties for the Freight Forwarding entity
- Liaise with base logistics, reception and warehousing personnel to ensure efficient operations and cargo deliveries
- Liaise with the banks and government appointed shipment inspection agents on every shipment for appropriate duty payment classification in conformance to the statutory requirement
- Liaise effectively with government agencies e.g NAFDAC, Customs, NPA in the bid to secure relevant permits and approvals for importation activities.
- Ensure appropriate and correct shipping documents are obtained from the suppliers, freight forwarders, airlines, banks and government appointed pre-shipment inspection agents. Optimize the activities of third party service provides and evaluate their performance
- Ensure that all import activities and shipping documentation are transacted and updated
The job holder participates to the Freight Forwarding operations by performing the following activities:
- Check Customs tariff positions and stud/interpret yearly government fiscal policies & amendments
- Ensure KPI reporting and follow up
- Supervise foreign purchases invoice certification reception, Freight Forwarding banking activities, import duties and shipping payments
- To follow and know the market, participate to the follow-up and evaluation of clearing and freight forwarders.
- Proffer advisory role on customs clearing and shipping procedure guidance to service contractors with DDU/ DDP materials.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual shipping activity reports in line with company rules
- Participates in shipping contracts, procedures and policy formulation
- Prepare service Level agreements for Freight Forwarders and Clearing Agents
- Negotiate and handle settlements for material damages arising from operations in relations with Insurance
- Ensure adequate record keeping of customs documents, notices, government regulatory documents and documentations of other third parties
The job holder will:
The job holder will:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.