The following vacancies exist at HT Limited for the post of Business Development Executive and Technical Manager
We are hiring for highly qualified Aggressive professional with good dedication to fill the position of a Business Development Executive.
- Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix from individual clients
- Increase share of each market sector
- Research and Database
- Maintain an accurate and current database
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment
- Maintain regular contact with Key Clients
- Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both client
- Overcome client resistance/objections to services
- feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company performance
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by CEO
- Targeted tele-sales campaigns to achieve sales
- Be able to match appropriate Service to clients’ requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all services, relevant selling points and benefits
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor services, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple sales channels
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline through CRM system
- Tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Strong presenter and negotiator
- Excellent written skills
- Organized with good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of wide and varied team
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
Min 2-4 years post qualification experience
go to method of application »
Our Client, a dry haulage company based in Lagos needs to re- engineer and expand the scope of its business and require the services of highly experienced, dedicated and motivational individual. Interested candidate will be responsible for the daily operations of the fleet. Due to our rapid expansion and diversification of operation, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about making a difference.
- He will be in charge of Mechanics, welders, panel beaters etc
- Will manage a fleet of trailers and other heavy duty equipment.
- Ensure zero down time for all equipment collects faulty parts before handing over new ones to driver/mechanic.
- Plan and implement preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Manage drivers/operators and ensure compliance to safety and company policies.
- He reports directly to the General Manager but also subject to the supervision of the operation manager.
- Applicant should possess B.Sc Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline with 7 years relevant working experience.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience logistics/haulage management and not over 35 years old.
Method of Application
Kindly click to apply: http://ht-limitedng.net/wp/apply-2
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale