What Are the Benefits of Working at Oracle?
1. Project manager lead of contracting process for deals meeting regional criteria for Deal Manager engagement
2. Provide expert advice to sales to ensure the successful administration of complex non-standard business deals
3. In support of sales leadership, and only as needed, coordinate the engagement of functional stakeholders (Legal, RevRec, Quoting, Credit, LMS, OSS, OFD, HQ etc) including international.
4. Assist sales in identifying language approval issues, the relevant approver, and alternative approaches
5. Provide support to sales on customer negotiations of business terms for standard deals
6. Adhere to the agreed rules of engagements between Deal Management and all other Oracle groups (e.g., Legal,RevRec)
7. May provide deal support beyond the boundaries of a region or country responsibilities.
• proactive management to the close plan, facilitating involvement and commitment from all parties until the process has concluded.
• anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure complex transactions are processed efficiently.
• provide expert guidance to sales on Oracle policies, as they relate to specific contract terms in a current deal
• be an expert on standard and the allowed exceptions.
• possess the ability to articulate the rationale behind Oracle policy and contract terms to sales internally, as well as, in negotiations with customers.
• know when to defer to functional stakeholders during negotiations with customers.
The Deal Manager will:
• Ensure all contract terms have been appropriately approved by Oracle and reflect all negotiated commitments (this may include drafting)
• Review contract drafts prior to release
• Review agreements for egregious and non-standard terms
• Ensure post signature processes reflect contract terms
• Other deal specific responsibilities deemed appropriate by Oracle management.
• Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Strong communication and conflict resolution skills in high demanding sales environment
• Ability to use analytical skills to find solutions to complex business issues
• Ability to keep up with constant changes to products,policies, procedures, and people
• Ability to work independently, use sound judgment, and remain calm under pressure
• Ability to work well with, as well as lead, multiple organizations in a team environment
• Excellent knowledge of revenue recognition, business practices, and contracting policies
• University degree with contracts and/or business background
• Work experience: 5+ years
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.