Vacancy in an Online Retail Store
Posted on: 1 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a major online retail store to recruit VP Marketing for its operations in Lagos,Nigeria
Our client is a major player in the Nigerian eCommerce space
- Define the appropriate marketing organization for the company’s maturity/size.
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- Strategic planning including corporate positioning market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with sales VP for lead tracking and management.
- Work closely with VP Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs.
- Oversee product management including market and customer research for market and product requirements, interface with engineering for product development, product pricing and product life cycle management
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support
- Work with the CEO and the other executive team members to identify and develop strategic alliances, raise venture/public financing, communicate with BOD members, and close/grow major customer accounts.
- Develop and manage the Company’s entire marketing budget.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
- Act as spokesperson for the company with press and analysts and at industry events.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in media agencies and client organizations
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently metor exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate identity system, website, etc.)
- Experience in choosing, deploying, and using marketing and sales SW applications.
- Substantial experience working with business and industry press.
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
- Extremely effective public speaking skills and presence
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executive at Decorhub Nigeria
- Sales Rep and Acquisition Manager at Jiji.ng
- Administrative Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Accountants at Supermart.ng
- Sales Role at Supermart.ng
- Audit Role at Obeezi.com
- Exciting Digital Marketing Job at The Bag Shop
- Latest Job Opportunity at Dukan George Limited