Signal Alliance is an end-to-end IT Company with specialization in systems integration and has grown to be a most vibrant, forward moving ICT company in Nigeria with offices in Lagos and Abuja FCT. With our highly skilled and certified consultants, we have extensive industry experience spanning across major sectors of the Nigerian industry.
Signal Alliance provides you with specialized services and solutions to meet your organization’s ICT expectations. We guide you through from the basic skeletal infrastructure needed to build upon to a complex and unified intelligent system to integrate your business processes.
With major strategic partnerships with World industry giants such as Microsoft, Cisco, CA Technologies and SAP, Signal Alliance prides itself on its ability to gain a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses using appropriate technology as a bridge between where the client is and where it wants to go.
This total, complex solution can be seen as three simple phases:
• Providing your Network Infrastructure
• Providing software solutions for your business
• Optimizing your IT business investments
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for candidates who have experience of design, implementation and optimisation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and others, to support the sales and pre-sales team.
The right candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Translating industry needs/customer requirements/Gap Analysis into a services delivery plans; also creating Procedure and Agreement Documents (PAD);
- Mitigating and solving escalations with urgency and determination;
- Providing detailed reports as per an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports;
- Managing the transition phase of transferring the functional, technical and procedural knowledge to our maintenance and support organization;
- Building and maintaining customer relationships;
- Creating and periodically re-negotiating Service Level Agreements with the assistance of Account Managers and the Solutions Architects
- Ensuring that quality services are delivered with regard to the agreed SLA.
- Building strong partnership relationships with customers, OEM and internal LOBs
- Manage support requests and co-ordinate SAP support teams to deliver within agreed timescales
- Schedule customer maintenances and ensure appropriate quality checks have been completed
- Manage customer projects and oversee implementations for on time delivery
- Review service failures and produce incident reports when required
- Partnerships development and management: Validate, negotiate and engage;
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements
- Organise and chair monthly/quarterly service review meetings
- Identify opportunities for growth;
- Produce ad-hoc reports when required
- Responsible for adhering to company policies and procedure as directed
- Successful lead or participation of implementation and integration of SAP with other OEMs
- Provide an excellent administrative control and damage control on service failures
- Contribute to install base growth by identifying new business / upgrade opportunities
- Engagement of every customer within their customer portfolio at a minimum once per quarter
- Accurately forecast churn and engage team / partners/ consultants to avoid defection
- Reduce the risk of churn by ensuring we retain customers
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantag
- Knowledge of SAP A1
- SAP Certification
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers
- Strong negotiation skills
- A good level of local and global business awareness and commercial acumen
- Ability to create wow / delighter moments with customers
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritization skills
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving
- A minimum of five (5) years, experience in a Service Delivery / Business Development/Business Consulting role
- A minimum of five (5) years, experience in the IT industry or holds a good understanding of Internet Technologies
- Foundation level understanding of Project Management
- Understanding of IT industry working practices / methodologies – ITIL foundation certification desirable.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred Job Titles to apply online.