Executive Positions in a Lagos-Based FMCG Company
Posted on: 31 July, 2014
Deadline: 14 August, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
We are a Lagos-based FMCG production and related businesses group in search of experienced professionals for two top management positions.
- The key requirements for this position is long experience in management of corporate relations with government agencies, regulatory bodies, community organizations and business membership organizations.
- Good knowledge of key issues and institutions that impact the nation's business enabling environment and previous experience of public affairs functions in large enterprises, business membership organizations, professional bodies or business related government agencies is needed for effective performance of the role.
- His or her educational background would include BSc/HND in public relations, marketing, business administration, any of the social sciences or mass communication.
- Postgraduate and or professional qualifications in public relations, marketing or related disciplines will be added advantaqes.
go to method of application »
- The suitable person for this position will be a professional accountant (ACA, ACCA or GC MA) with several years of post qualification experience that has transcended financial reporting functions to participation in corporate strategy and management.
- He/she will need to demonstrate Significant experience in corporate financial communications with internal and external stakeholders including Executive Management, Board of Directors, regulatory agencies including the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria, investors and lenders.
- Long experience at various levels in management of the financial reporting process and resources including compliance with IFRS is expected to have been part of his or her career.
- Tertiary education up to postgraduate level will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Expressions of interest stating the desired position in the subject field with resume sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be received up to two weeks from the date of this advert.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Marketers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Sales Officers
- Editors at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- HSE Managers at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representatives at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited - Lantern Books
- Latest Job Opportunities at SABMiller Plc
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Representatives Recruitment
- Talent Acquisition and Training Specialist at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited