Executive Positions in a Lagos-Based FMCG Company
Posted on: 31 July, 2014
Deadline: 14 August, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
We are a Lagos-based FMCG production and related businesses group in search of experienced professionals for two top management positions.
- The key requirements for this position is long experience in management of corporate relations with government agencies, regulatory bodies, community organizations and business membership organizations.
- Good knowledge of key issues and institutions that impact the nation's business enabling environment and previous experience of public affairs functions in large enterprises, business membership organizations, professional bodies or business related government agencies is needed for effective performance of the role.
- His or her educational background would include BSc/HND in public relations, marketing, business administration, any of the social sciences or mass communication.
- Postgraduate and or professional qualifications in public relations, marketing or related disciplines will be added advantaqes.
go to method of application »
- The suitable person for this position will be a professional accountant (ACA, ACCA or GC MA) with several years of post qualification experience that has transcended financial reporting functions to participation in corporate strategy and management.
- He/she will need to demonstrate Significant experience in corporate financial communications with internal and external stakeholders including Executive Management, Board of Directors, regulatory agencies including the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria, investors and lenders.
- Long experience at various levels in management of the financial reporting process and resources including compliance with IFRS is expected to have been part of his or her career.
- Tertiary education up to postgraduate level will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Expressions of interest stating the desired position in the subject field with resume sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be received up to two weeks from the date of this advert.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Electrical Technician II (Utilities) at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Sales/Marketing Executives at KUI Care
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Career Opportunity at Red Bull - Great Brand Nigeria
- Business Development Job Vacancy at a Chemical Company - OutsideInHR Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Career Opportunity at The Coca-Cola Company
- Brand Manager Vacancy at Tropical General Investments (TGI)