A leading multinational Company in Africa with headquarters in Lagos Nigeria is seeking for an experienced female Corporate Social Responsibility professional. The company requires a top level, result oriented person who will play a critical role in the development, growth and success of the company's Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative. She will act as a leader, Mentor,
Facilitator and expert by championing strategies to enhance the company's approach to all social responsibility issues including sustainability, governance, community involvement and charitable giving. The successful candidate should be a top level subject matter expert, with the ability to take the business to the next level of its on-going commitment to social responsibility.
The remuneration will be competitive and above industry average.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Business insight and commercial awareness. Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and
- Understanding of different educational, health, human rights, developmental and sustainability issues.
- Political and environmental awareness with strong knowledge of how CSR influences stakeholder relations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience in cross functional project management.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Proven experience in social and environmental responsibility, community involvement and communications.
- Serve as internal expert and external representative on CSR issues.
- Benchmark competition and industry best practices.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and implement joint sponsorships with non-profit and other organizations to demonstrate commitment externally.
- Craft CSR plans and work with relevant internal stakeholders to implement them.
- Empower and motivate team
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should e-mall their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, within 2 weeks of this publication
to email@example.com All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale