PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join the Lagos Risk Assurance team to help grow the Data Assurance business with an emphasis on growing our data analytics business. People with the right blend of hands-on data analysis experience, an eye for innovation to help us build what we offer clients and understanding of the markets in which we work.
The successful candidate will be required to team with other partners and directors as well as lead initiatives to grow our market share in line with our current business plans.
About the role
The Risk Assurance Group at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) takes pride in helping clients to identify measure and manage their risks more effectively. Our Risk Assurance specialists offer knowledge and expertise, which extends to clients’ internal controls (including IT systems), technology, non-financial reporting, corporate social responsibility and regulatory compliance. Since our expertise spans a wide range of industries and sectors, on each and every project we undertake the advice and assurance we offer can be focused on the individual needs of that client.
Businesses constantly make decisions based on the data held within their IT systems. As systems become more complex and integral to the operation and direction of the business, the importance of understanding the underlying data and information generated has never been greater. The Data Assurance team work with clients to better understand and analyse their data for numerous and varied purposes.
As Senior Manager, you will provide important Risk Assurance support including:
• Developing our propositions around data for our clients
• Managing the delivery of relevant engagements
• Building long-term relationships with key individuals/ clients
• Raising the team’s profile externally by expanding the network, including with external bodies
• Managing junior members of the team on assignments and take an active role in coaching and running team training courses
• Have a relevant professional qualification
• A proven track record of experience in Data Analytics
• Be experienced in coaching and developing other members of staff
• Be able to demonstrate that you are comfortable leading teams and willing to proactively contribute to the team
• Have the ability to develop client relationships
• Have an understanding of business operations and the technology that supports them
• Strong analytical skills and organisational abilities
• Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills
• Be output focussed and able to work autonomously without day to day supervision
• Knowledge of data analytics market trends including visualisation and predictive analytics
• At least 10 years relevant work experience
• Experience in Data Analysis and Sales
• Knowledge of ERP e.g. SAP or Oracle
• Experience/understanding of using data analytics and visualisation products and technologies (Such as Tableau, Spotfire and, in particular, Qlikview)
• Advanced data analytics, using platforms such as SAS or SPSS
• SQL and data manipulation skills
• Strong presentation and report writing skills
• Experience of project and financial management
• Programme or project management
• Understanding of statistical analytics methods and the ability to apply these in the correct circumstances
• Data modelling and /or data architecture experience
• Knowledge of database and ETL technologies
• Experience of business analysis tasks and approaches
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.