Grants and Contracts Manager at Pact Nigeria
Posted on: 30 July, 2014
Deadline: 12 August, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PACT
Pact Nigeria seeks for highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill the mentioned position below.
- The Grants and Contracts Manager provides high-level grants and contracts management and administration to achieve project goals, including through partner organizations of all levels.
- S/he provides overall leadership and oversight for all aspects related to management of both prime awards (projects) and subawards, subcontracts and procurements.
- This requires close collaboration with Pact HQ to ensure application of Pact regulations and policies as well as periodic review of such policies and regulations to ensure that they continue to reflect the current donor environment, regulations and practices.
- The G&C Manager is a member of the Senior Management Team and may be tasked with advising on overall management issues or leading special projects related to country office management.
- Leadership and Project Management skills are essential.
- Minimum of BSc in Accounting, Finance, business administration, economics with ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Professional Accounting Qualifications. ( MBA and added advantage)
- Possess a minimum of 6 years Cognate Experience in grants accounting and sub award management.
- Experience in a similar role managing grants design and administration and managing and overseeing distribution of grants and contracts.
- Experience with accounting standards/practices of international organization a strong plus.
- Experience assessing the responsibility and grant-worthiness of organizations through financial statements, audits, and other documentation presented in a proposal or in support of an award
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navigator (Navision package).
- Sound Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Demonstrated experience with automated accounting systems and good knowledge of internal control systems and financial audit processes.
- Strong Knowledge of the OMB Circulars i.e. OMB 110, OMB 122 and OMB 133.
- Hands on experience in managing multiple donors funding is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com The deadline for submission is close of business on Tuesday 12th August 2014.
All CV's/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PACTSimilar Jobs
- Humanitarian Nutrition Adviser at Save the Children Nigeria
- Business Development Advisor at Plan International
- Procurement/Logistics Officer at Helen Keller International
- Helper (Cook) at the the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Job Vacancies at Neem Foundation
- Executive Officer at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Job Opportunities at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Programme Officer (Francophone) at Centre For Democracy & Development (CDD)