Graduate Vacancy at Cooling Care Africa
Posted on: 30 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Cooling Care Africa
A Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC) company based in Nigeria.
- Is responsible for designing and testing air conditioning, ventilation, and heating equipment, conducting tests for load and energy consumption, perform mechanical calculations and develop requirements.
- Must communicate with other departmental heads and senior management and provides reports.
- Coordinates engineering activities on a daily basis, defines and prioritize the work of the engineering staff, and develop technical solutions to resolve client issues.
- Must help improve the company operating processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be a member of any internationally recognized Engineering / Air conditioning professional practice institution.
- Must have an analytical dexterity, mathematical and technological acumen and problem solving aptitude.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering in HVAC or mechanical engineering, with strong computer skills and computer-aided drafting experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cooling Care AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Wincor ATM Engineers at Ark Technologies Limited
- Calibration Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Resident Construction Engineer at Louis Berger Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Weighing Equipment Engineer at Tropical Agrix Resources (TAR)
- Engineering Jobs at Agrale Automated Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Empee Engineering Consultants Limited
- HR/Admin Interns at Smartflow Technologies Limited