Graduate Vacancy at Cooling Care Africa
Posted on: 30 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC) company based in Nigeria.
- Is responsible for designing and testing air conditioning, ventilation, and heating equipment, conducting tests for load and energy consumption, perform mechanical calculations and develop requirements.
- Must communicate with other departmental heads and senior management and provides reports.
- Coordinates engineering activities on a daily basis, defines and prioritize the work of the engineering staff, and develop technical solutions to resolve client issues.
- Must help improve the company operating processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be a member of any internationally recognized Engineering / Air conditioning professional practice institution.
- Must have an analytical dexterity, mathematical and technological acumen and problem solving aptitude.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering in HVAC or mechanical engineering, with strong computer skills and computer-aided drafting experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Welding Supervisor at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at ABB
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng