Graduate Vacancy at Cooling Care Africa
Posted on: 30 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Cooling Care Africa
A Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC) company based in Nigeria.
- Is responsible for designing and testing air conditioning, ventilation, and heating equipment, conducting tests for load and energy consumption, perform mechanical calculations and develop requirements.
- Must communicate with other departmental heads and senior management and provides reports.
- Coordinates engineering activities on a daily basis, defines and prioritize the work of the engineering staff, and develop technical solutions to resolve client issues.
- Must help improve the company operating processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be a member of any internationally recognized Engineering / Air conditioning professional practice institution.
- Must have an analytical dexterity, mathematical and technological acumen and problem solving aptitude.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering in HVAC or mechanical engineering, with strong computer skills and computer-aided drafting experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cooling Care AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Customer Service Manager at ABB
- Job Opening at a Truck Assembly Plant
- Latest Job Opportunity at CA Global
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting