Treasury Officer at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Posted on: 13 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
- The Treasury Officer will be responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities including forecasting of cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Manage and report on Treasury activities
- Support the Senior Management team in relation to generating and hedging Capital
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures as well as with regulatory Treasury policies
- Bachelor's in Business, Accounting, Economics, Math, a related field, or the equivalent work experience.
- An MBA, Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Advanced Mathematics or similar discipline are a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Experience in Capital Raising and Treasury
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
- Experience working in global business environment a plus.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Budgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Knowledge of relevant treasury software
- Strong attention to detail
- 3 - 5 years’ post NYSC experience with cash management, pension management, capital markets, and/ or corporate finance at an alternative asset manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Company Secretary at CITITRUST Holdings PLC
- Fresh Jobs at Echo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Estate Management Surveyor at Baobab Microfinance Bank
- Recovery Officer at Citygate Global Investment Limited
- Graduates Trainee and Experienced Jobs at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (Part 2)
- Latest Jobs at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (Part 1)
- SEO Analyst and Newsletter Coordinator at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited