Hercules Offshore is a leading global provider of offshore contract drilling and liftboat services, with operations in most of the major shallow water hydrocarbon producing provinces in the world. We own and operate one of the largest jackup rig and liftboat fleets worldwide. Our diverse and unique fleet is capable of providing services such as oil and gas exploration and development drilling, well service, platform inspection, maintenance and decommissioning operations in shallow water markets. Headquartered in Houston, Hercules Offshore, is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified corporation.
At Hercules Offshore, our mission is to be a preferred provider of incident-free, environmentally sound, reliable and cost-effective services to the oil and gas industry.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of the company’s paperwork required in the field
• May have the ability to move if employee demonstrates aptitude, skill and knowledge of safety procedures as a team leader, receives an Employee Performance Appraisal from Operations Management with minimum of 3 years of service, maintains a record with no safety accidents or incidents and also acquires an STCW Basic Training Certificate
o Note: STCW Training on vessel over 200 gross tons must obtain the full course for Mates and Capitan’s license.
o Note: If applicant is dropped a class due to a safety accident or incident, that will be held for one year.
• Must be licensed by U.S. coast Guard for steam and motor ship according to waters navigated and tonnage of ship
• Must be designated, according to waters licensed, to navigate as master, bays, sounds, lakes, and coastal waters
• Must have a current, valid driver’s license
• Must have passed an USCG exam and obtained a Master’s License
• Must demonstrate skill and aptitude of vessel handling and management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Hercules Offshore is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.