Accounting Supervisor at a Leading Marine Company - Kimberly Ryan Limited
Posted on: 13 December, 2019
Deadline: 17 December, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a leading Marine company in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various financial activities of the organization and resolve financial/internal control issues.
- Support the Financial Controller in the preparation for and management of external audit procedures
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, subsidiary ledgers, and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Perform financial analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Implement best practice SAP support and change control processes.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications such as ACA, ACCA is required.
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as an accounting supervisor.
- At least 2 years working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kimberly RyanSimilar Jobs
- Legal Associate at an Integrated Oil and Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Fresh Jobs at GUS Consulting Limited
- Marine Surveyor & GIS Cartographer at a Reputable Oil & Gas Company - Arion Energy Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited (SCNL)
- Latest Jobs at a Reputable Oil & Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at Elspeth Integrated Services Limited
- Job Openings at a Reputable EPC Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Latest Vacancies at Montego Upstream Services Limited