SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the oil and gas industry.
* SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides its clients, which include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors, a complete range of resources, skills and services for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities, and optimising production under optimal safety, cost, deadline and quality conditions.
* SPIE Oil & Gas Services, which is currently established in Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, can call on the services of 4000 trained, loyal and valued individuals in 23 countries across five major business lines, including well services, systems integration, expertise services, competence development and asset support.
* Boasting a global view of the market and resources that are readily available, SPIE Oil & Gas Services delivers performance that is measured and appraised through a regional approach. The company is true to its values as it is to its quality, health, safety and environmental commitments.g
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and on site support to completion operations complying with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the well testing, DST, stimulation and pumping campaign programmes and associated plans are developed and implemented in the most efficient, safe, environmentally friendly and cost effective manner, taking fully into account all Company and Legislative requirements and regulations.
- Job preparation, operation follow up, supervision, follow up of technical approval of operations, give order to service companies, End of Well Reporting.
- Meet with service companies, ensure all equipment is tested and ready to go and all safety and test certificates are up dated.
- Provide completion supervision & assistance at the rig site when required.
- Bring experience to support and optimise operations.
- Prepare the budget for the activities
- Operations Follow up
- Identify, locate and select resources for Well testing, DST, Stimulation & Pumping operations: personnel, equipment, intervention means, marine support, services.
- Control the data and information from the site are correct and consistent with operations ongoing, in order to ensure that reliable database is built. Study course of operations to identify strong and weak points. Propose/recommend measures aimed at Improving the Well testing, DST, Stimulation & Pumping operations.
- Participate in Call for Tender preparation (technical support)
- Interface with on site production manager to support the day by day operations, ensuring lessons learnt are systematically captured, recorded and incorporated into future programs in order to continuously improve the performance and safety of operations.
- Strong Interface with Slickline Superintendent, Well servicing Engineer.
- Ensure job programs and its implementation are in line with company rules,
- Write up of the end of well report, update well files database, evaluate contractor performance
- Propose optimisation and standardisation for Well Testing, DST, Stimulation & Pumping operations. Know How Feed back
- Plan, coordinate and supervise other onshore and offshore well operations as required including PLTs, pressure surveys, fishing, perforations, cased hole logging, sand clean-out, gas shut off, water shut-off, gas injections, water injections, etc.
- Interface with GSR / Production department when necessary.
- Review job/service tickets and verify if they are in compliance with contractual requirements and quote proposals.
- Request various quotations before issuing Material or Service request.
- Look for best services versus Cost.
- Participate in training and development of National staff
- Liaise with Completions & Interventions Manager on all aspects of the completion and activities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum experience 10-15 years working experience in completion activities (onshore & offshore on exploration & development wells, work-over well servicing). Additional experience with DST operations is desirable.
- Experience with slickline and well intervention operations (CTU, snubbing, stimulation pumping). Knowledgeable in various completion techniques (Reservoir Wellbore Interface-sand control, hydraulic fracturing, water shut–off techniques, smart completion, etc.)
- Compliant with HSE CR: Well control certificate, RSE certificate.
- Analytical approach to the problems, ability to analyse and solve technical and complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and work independently.
- Very good oral, presentation and written communication skills in English.
- Have a PC literate with word processing and spreadsheet applications in a Windows environment.
- Required skills: Rigorous, curious, well organised, reactive, team work / Flexible to handle operations from office, Offshore or Onshore. On location leadership
- Trainings / Certifications: Must possess current IWCF, BOSIET or SAS / HUET (as a minimum) & Medical certifications.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.