If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the oil and gas industry.
* SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides its clients, which include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors, a complete range of resources, skills and services for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities, and optimising production under optimal safety, cost, deadline and quality conditions.
* SPIE Oil & Gas Services, which is currently established in Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, can call on the services of 4000 trained, loyal and valued individuals in 23 countries across five major business lines, including well services, systems integration, expertise services, competence development and asset support.
* Boasting a global view of the market and resources that are readily available, SPIE Oil & Gas Services delivers performance that is measured and appraised through a regional approach. The company is true to its values as it is to its quality, health, safety and environmental commitments.
- Planning, writing Programmes and supervision of all Wireline operations onshore and offshore including well Completions. Well count over 220 wells.
- Manage and control all Wireline equipment in COMPANY's stock.
- Supervision of Wireline operations onshore and offshore, receiving and filling reports from the field and writing of daily reports in the file and Data base. Writing of Wireline programme, weekly report and planning for the job.
- Upgrading of Wireline data base
- Supervise some special operations in the field, like fishing jobs.
- Audit contractors in the location to ascertain compliance to COMPANY rules.
- Take stock of tools in the Ware house and Geoservices Base
- Hold well review meetings with GSR and well productivity group concerning Wireline programme
- Follow up of Wireline jobs during Completion of wells.
- Prepare call for Tender for Wireline operations.
- Take monthly Wireline equipment inventory in Contractors' base.
- Prepare and follow up Purchase Request
- Participate in well review meetings with well productivity group and GSR
- Occasional on-site supervision of wireline operations onshore and offshore
- Inspect Wireline equipment
- Organise Monthly HSE meeting with contractors in their base and field.
- Audit Wireline equipment
- Convene Service Quality meetings when necessary.
- Ensure service companies comply with FP and EXP rules
- Maintain good communication with Contractors.
- Ensure that the Wireline operations in the wells are safely done and to increase production.
- Limit incurring Fishing operations as this could kill the well.
- Work on weekends and public holidays as position is rotational
- Optimize Wireline intervention
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Mechanical Engineering plus :
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Wireline operations.
- Good knowledge of equipment is required to be able to supervise and co-ordinate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions, and ability to solve technical problems.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language.
- Have a PC literate with word processing and spread sheet applications in a Window environment.
- International Well Control (IWCF) Certificate.
- Excellent knowledge of Wireline tools from main contractors (Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker, etc)
- Trainings / Certifications: Must possess current IWCF, BOSIET or SAS / HUET (as a minimum) & Medical certifications.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.