SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the oil and gas industry.
* SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides its clients, which include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors, a complete range of resources, skills and services for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities, and optimising production under optimal safety, cost, deadline and quality conditions.
* SPIE Oil & Gas Services, which is currently established in Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, can call on the services of 4000 trained, loyal and valued individuals in 23 countries across five major business lines, including well services, systems integration, expertise services, competence development and asset support.
* Boasting a global view of the market and resources that are readily available, SPIE Oil & Gas Services delivers performance that is measured and appraised through a regional approach. The company is true to its values as it is to its quality, health, safety and environmental commitments.
The SERVICE will will require management and monitoring of Contractor’s In-Country service related activities as per the following:
Oversee Contractor activity for the delivery, inspection, receipt testing (SRT), installation, commissioning and maintenance activity as well as associated storage, materials management, spares (spare part lists includes all consumables and replaceable parts + back-up equipment / technology), documentation, logistics, accommodation, base and workshop services necessary for the deployment of Contractor equipment* and services to Company in compliance with contractual obligations to Company.
- Wellhead, PGB Gasmat & associated equipment
- Wellhead running tools
- Xmas tree & running tools
- Kits for Xtree assembly
- Tubing hanger & running tools
- IWOCS & tools
- ROV & intervention tools
- Jumper, Steel flying Leads (SFL), & associated tools
- FPSO installed equipment
Desired Skills and Experience
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.