Village Coordinator at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 12 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract 28x28
- Responsible for safety, environment, security, societal, community, Health & Hygiene for the village within the premises (village).
- Ensure the implementation of the HSE & SECURITY standard in the whole compound, covering the three sectors of activity.
- Ensure that the village regulation rules are respected by all entities (client community, visitors, contractors, staff) in each sector of activity.
- Ensure that all the routine and no routine activities are carried out in compliance with the Client HSE standard.
- Sensitize all the people working in the village to good safety practices and habits through periodic simulated drills.
- Ensure the readiness of flats and other premises in the event of Business continuity plan or evacuation (preventive and curative maintenance)
- Ensure a strict implementation of hygienic rules onto the environment, food point, premises and personnel. (HACCP, Waste management, periodic HSE inspection)
- Guarantee the security and safety of all installation
- Coordinate and interact with all departments within General Services.
- Coordinate and interact with HR, Public Affairs, Community department, Staff club.
- Ensure a strong line of reporting from and to the different entities.
- Optimize the logistics aspects – Movement / Escort / accommodation
- Analyse and propose solutions to the management in any domain of activity.
- Control and verify all the invoices prepared by the contractor (individual, departmental, or guest house bills).
- Suggest, propose and conduct project which will provide better living and working conditions.
- Fluent written and spoken English and French. Third language is considered. Strong computer competences.
- University degree, A. Level or BA, higher technical certificate in operational management, HSE, catering SIAPP3 or equivalent.
- Expatriation experiences of more than 10 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on www.hobarkintl.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at GUS Consulting Limited
- Marine Surveyor & GIS Cartographer at a Reputable Oil & Gas Company - Arion Energy Services Limited
- Legal Associate at an Integrated Oil and Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited (SCNL)
- Job Openings at a Reputable EPC Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at Elspeth Integrated Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Montego Upstream Services Limited
- Latest Jobs at a Reputable Oil & Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited