Sales Activation Planner at An Agricutural Firm
Posted on: 11 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
An Agricutural Firm is looking to fill the role below
- Identify and list out estate, open event and market for activation.
- Recce identified channels for brand /product activation.
- Map out coverage areas and design route plan.
- Liaised with government agencies, estate executives and other relevant agencies.
- Enquire, pay and collect all associated permit for all locations.
- Select, develop ,coordinate and monitor activation team in trade.
- Perform various administrative duties ,including preparing expenses and commission.
- Work as part of a team within an organisation in charge of trade activation.
- Request ,receive and keep record of items and goods for activation and reconciliation after activation.
- Send weekly report based on activation and any other occurrences
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new activation strategies.
- Must have OND in social sciences & management.
- Able to communicate clearly both in writing and verbal.
- Able to create social and interactive environment.
- Have basic skills in Microsoft word, Excel and power point.
- Able to multitask, work independently with minimal supervision.
- Identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be resourceful,energetic,driven,structured and display strong desire to take initiative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at One Acre Fund
- Jobs at Alan & Grant
- Production Attendant at Efugo Nigeria Limted
- Latest Vacancies at Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited
- Global Sourcing and Procurement Projects Associate at One Acre Fund
- Foreman Mechanic at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Accountant at the Candel Company Limited
- Nigeria Impact Ventures Growth Lead at One Acre Fund