Senior Compliance Lead at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
Posted on: 11 December, 2019
Deadline: 27 December, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Job Type: Full-Time
- The role is responsible for ensuring and enforcing all aspects of compliance and legal as it affects all levels of ERS business as well as provide guidance on regulatory standards
- The Senior Compliance Lead is well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices with the goal to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it adheres and stays on lawful and ethical course.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
Sales, Operations and Business Development:
- Ensure full compliance with the ERS operating procedure.
- Maintain a robust and up-to-date compliance database for proper planning and decision making.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Effective liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders for desired results.
Safety, Standards and Controls:
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Ensure all safety regulations, standards and controls are strictly adhered.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/B.A in Law, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Certified Compliance Professional (Optional)
- Knowledge of Nigerian Laws and Regulations inclusive of Labour Law
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Advance use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Relationship Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Proven experience as Compliance Manager
- 8 - 12 years relevant experience as a Compliance Manager within the Oil & Gas sector.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Enyo Retail & Supply career website on careers.enyoretail.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Ruff n Tumble
- Internal Auditor / Compliance Officer at Persianas Retail Limited
- Regional Fleet Maintenance Manager - West at Leventis Motors Limited
- Latest Jobs at School Kits Limited
- Business Development Officer at Miniso Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
- ERP Specialist at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Job Openings at Outsource Africa
- Job Openings at Tenaui Africa Limited (CANON)