Communications Manager at Harvesters International
Posted on: 11 December, 2019
Deadline: 20 December, 2019
View Jobs in Religious
View All Jobs at Harvesters International
Harvesters International Christian Centre is a church-based organization whose mission is to change lives and raise leaders.
- The Communications Manager will create, organize, plan & implement effective communication messages and strategies in order to convey the vision of Harvesters to the appropriate target audience.
- Will be responsible for developing strategies and implementation techniques for communicating the harvester’s vison and message on traditional media channels
- Will be responsible for working with our high-profile agencies and managing the end-to-end delivery of events, campaigns and associated projects to ensure that activities meet the church’s objectives.
- Will build solid internal and third party agency relationships, collaborating with them to ensure work is approved, compliant and delivered to the required expectations.
- Will also be accountable for budget management, recording all relevant financial information accurately and to agreed timelines.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the short and long term brand and communications strategy, develop and execute the monthly/annually set communications plan.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring all marketing,
- communications and public relations activities.
- Coordinate the use of brand elements on all mediums and platforms.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers, bloggers and journalists to ensure steady press coverage with crisp corporate messaging.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications and productions.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring all marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, media partner, relationship management etc.
- Facilitate internal and external communication.
- Weekly reporting.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- A first Degree in Arts, Creative /Mass communication/Advertising or any other related field.
- Additional professional qualifications is a key success factor.
- Experience with content management systems, tracking mechanisms and analytics software.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ work experience in running an analytical, driven and innovative marketing strategy in a managerial role.
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
- Must have good knowledge of communications trends.
- Must be current on creative communications and technological innovations and look for opportunities to use this information to communicate effectively.
- Programme/ event management review.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills.
- Corporate communications competency.
- Strategic thinker, analytical thinking abilities, project management, media relations & management.
- People management and leadership skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Harvesters InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Project (Traffic) Manager at Harvesters International Christian Centre
- Sales Manager at Harvesters International Christian Centre
- Latest Vacancies at The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN)
- Programme Coordinator at Methodist Church Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at Africa Centre for Theological Studies (ACTS)
- Chaplain at Our Saviour's Chapel - Delta State University
- Instrumentalists at a Spiritual and Bible Believing Church
- Fresh Jobs at Bethel Church