Lecturer - Accounting at The Unicaribbean Business School (UBS) Nigeria
Posted on: 29 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Unicaribbean Business School (UBS)
The Unicaribbean Business School (UBS) Nigeria is an institute of business management, computer studies and short courses programs. The School is located in Nigeria and established to promote good education in Nigeria, and globally. The mission of the UniCaribbean Business School is to produce world class leaders equipped to shape the economic development of the Nigeria and the entire globe.
UBS is recruiting to fill the position of:
- These responsibilities may include research, grading papers, curriculum development, or assisting with lecturers. This variety of work attracts many bright minds to academia and research in general.
- Conduct studies, record data, write papers, or creatively concoct ways to learn more about the field in which they work.
- Grading papers are usually not exclusive in the sense that they likely require more work outside of strictly correcting errors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Unicaribbean Business School (UBS)Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
- PHP Developer Intern at Tutor.NG
- Job Opportunities at The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Human Resource Executive at Skyline University College (SUC)
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Teachers at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Senior Laboratory Technologist at the Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI)
- Lecturers at the Lagos State University (LASU)