Lecturer - Accounting at The Unicaribbean Business School (UBS) Nigeria
Posted on: 29 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Unicaribbean Business School (UBS)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Unicaribbean Business School (UBS) Nigeria is an institute of business management, computer studies and short courses programs. The School is located in Nigeria and established to promote good education in Nigeria, and globally. The mission of the UniCaribbean Business School is to produce world class leaders equipped to shape the economic development of the Nigeria and the entire globe.
UBS is recruiting to fill the position of:
- These responsibilities may include research, grading papers, curriculum development, or assisting with lecturers. This variety of work attracts many bright minds to academia and research in general.
- Conduct studies, record data, write papers, or creatively concoct ways to learn more about the field in which they work.
- Grading papers are usually not exclusive in the sense that they likely require more work outside of strictly correcting errors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Unicaribbean Business School (UBS)Similar Jobs
- Professors at Kwara State University
- Job Vacancies at Greensprings School
- Latest Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Jobs at The National Mathematical Centre
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library