Program Officer at Diadem Consults Ltd
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: 17 December, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Diadem Consults Ltd
Diadem Consults Ltd is a solution and service provider to complex development, health and environmental problems. The company is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines to enable it provide cutting edge service delivery in Nigeria. The company is divided into operational units; health research including monitoring and evaluation, ICT/geographic information system, health commodities (drugs, lab consumables and hospital equipments) and logistics/supply chain management.
The Program Officer will provide technical and leadership role to all program and volunteer staff in the area of the design, implementation and monitoring of projects activities in close collaboration with partners, government and key stake holders in the Key population community.
- Provides assistance to the technical officer in a range of program implementation issues including work plan and budget development, program reporting, and CBO monitoring.
- Ensure that activities listed in CBO work plan are implemented
- Responsible for coordinating the Community volunteers and monitor performance on a weekly basis in line with assigned targets and deliverables from the funders.
- Weekly requisition of commodities from state store for program implementation.
- Assist in responding to IHVN program related request and assist in preparing state level reports including work plans.
- Liaise and consult regularly with the relevant local authorities, community leaders, civil society/nongovernmental, organizations, collaborating/implementing partners, and other stakeholders where appropriate, in conjunction with the Technical officer to ensure the creation of an enabling environment for program implementation.
- Responsible for routine advocacy and community engagement of programme gate keepers.
- Accompany other program and M&E staff for site visits to ensure program implementation and compliance at the state level
- Support the training of community volunteers.
- Undertake data collection and analysis and provide technical support to align with deliverables, donors’ requirements and key projects intervention strategies.
- Develop and monitor projects tasks and activities with project goals in line with approved workplans and standards for high quality.
- Ensure compliance with donor requirement in the implementation of projects
- Undertake other activities as assigned by the Technical officer.
- Master’s degree in Health Policy, Public Administration, or Public Health with 5-8 years of work experience.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the country and across the region on a regular basis
- High degree of independence, creativity and commitment
- Strong analytic and communication skills, ability to write clearly and succinctly under time pressure and to make well organized verbal presentations.
- Ability to work under high pressure of work
- Ability to travel within and outside Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Diadem Consults LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Ralds & Agate
- Service Engineer at a Telecommunications Industry - Phillips Outsourcing
- Accountant at Kloverharris Limited
- NYSC Corps Member (Front Desk) at Strugz
- Warehouse Supervisor at Rovedana Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Owens and Xley Consults
- Manager at Ascension Consulting Services
- Training Manager at Ascension Academy Institute Limited