Data Entry Assistant (DEA) at Diadem Consults Ltd
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: 17 December, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Diadem Consults Ltd
Diadem Consults Ltd is a solution and service provider to complex development, health and environmental problems. The company is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines to enable it provide cutting edge service delivery in Nigeria. The company is divided into operational units; health research including monitoring and evaluation, ICT/geographic information system, health commodities (drugs, lab consumables and hospital equipments) and logistics/supply chain management.
Location (Nyanya, Gwagalada, Mabuchi,)
The DEA ensure that data quality is ensured in the program in line with donor requirement and standard practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Data collection, collation, review and analysis from the field and within the OSS.
- Design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all Diadem program activities within the OSS.
- Ensure consistency, thoroughness and quality in data collection.
- Support the development and implementation of SOPs for management of program data.
- Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual and adhoc reports to Diadem OSS M&E officer and SI IHVN staff.
- Carry out data verification exercises at data collection points.
- Liaise with the technical officer, M&E officer ,programs department, and clinical department to analyze required data daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure monthly data quality assessment are carried out along with the M&E officer, proffer solution for immediate remedial actions and comply with those recommendations.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Check that monitoring data are discussed in appropriate forum and in a timely fashion in terms of implications for future action. If necessary, create such discussions to fill any gap.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Technical officer.
- Bachelor degree in Health Policy, Public Administration, or Public Health with 1-2 years of work experience.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the country and across the region on a regular basis
- High degree of independence, creativity and commitment
- Strong analytic and communication skills, ability to write clearly and succinctly under time pressure and to make well organized verbal presentations.
- Ability to work under high pressure of work
- Ability to travel within and outside Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Diadem Consults LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Ralds & Agate
- Service Engineer at a Telecommunications Industry - Phillips Outsourcing
- Accountant at Kloverharris Limited
- NYSC Corps Member (Front Desk) at Strugz
- Warehouse Supervisor at Rovedana Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Owens and Xley Consults
- Manager at Ascension Consulting Services
- Training Manager at Ascension Academy Institute Limited