Logistics Officer at Diadem Consults Ltd
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: 17 December, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Diadem Consults Ltd
Diadem Consults Ltd is a solution and service provider to complex development, health and environmental problems. The company is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines to enable it provide cutting edge service delivery in Nigeria. The company is divided into operational units; health research including monitoring and evaluation, ICT/geographic information system, health commodities (drugs, lab consumables and hospital equipments) and logistics/supply chain management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the receiving, storage and dispatching of supplies and project materials to the respective project sites
- Ensure that all records including inventory lists, stock cards & bin cards of items and equipment are updated and easily available to authorized user
- Check that proper documentation (export docs, waybills, packing lists, etc.) are completed and accompanying all consignments dispatched to the field.
- Maintain accurate stock control and records at all times, conduct monthly physical stock
- Make sure all facilities used for store keeping are secure, properly organized.
- Ensure that at all times the store is tidy and clean
- Update and submit the weekly stock report to the Finance and admin officer
- Any other duty as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Health Policy, Public Administration, or Public Health with 1-2 years of work experience.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the country and across the region on a regular basis
- High degree of independence, creativity and commitment
- Strong analytic and communication skills, ability to write clearly and succinctly under time pressure and to make well organized verbal presentations.
- Ability to work under high pressure of work
- Ability to travel within and outside Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Diadem Consults LtdSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Officer at Somanda Consulting
- Professional Driver at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Consulting Civil Engineer at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Business Development Officer at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Jobs at Platinum Careers
- Job Openings at Ralds & Agate
- Latest Vacancies at Phillips Outsourcing