Executive Assistant at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: 23 December, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
4 Quarters Consultants Limited - We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
- Vacancy for an experienced individual with background in Law who will be able to fit in and work in the legal department in our client’s organization and carrying out company secretariat functions and act as an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director.
- 80% of the successful candidate work will be on helping the company on law related matters and 20% on an Executive Assistant role.
- Provide legal advice on company related and diverse issues
- Responsible for the legal aspect of the company
- Review, draft and produce legal correspondences and documents
- Ensure compliance with existing laws and regulations
- Act as company secretary by performing secretariat duties
- Perform legal research
- Review and draft contracts and commercial agreements
- Perform corporate and other regulatory filings
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and other regulatory requirements
- Manage and archive legal documents and processes
- Represent the firm at external meetings and conferences
- Liaise with agencies and other external bodies on behalf of the company
- Organize and plan Board, Committee, General and other meetings.
Executive Assistant Role
- Plan the Managing the calendar of the Managing Director
- Record and produce minutes of meetings
- File and maintain client records, documents and court processes
- Research and assist in making presentations
- Prepare reports, memos, resolutions and other documents
- Liaise with clients and other subject matter experts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and present to the Managing Director
- General Executive and Administrative duties and responsibilities.
Job Requirements and Qualification
- Degree in Law
- Experience working in a law firm
- An experienced professional with a law background
- Clear understanding of the role of an Executive Assistant
- Must have worked or currently working in a law firm
- Previous experience from a Law firm can be considered.
- Candidates should have background in Law
Skills and competency and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 years working experience
- Related professional qualification or certification
- Ability to multi task
- Stakeholder management
- Effective time management and excellent communication and writing skills
- Skill in the use of Microsoft suit
- Experience in contract drafting, negotiation and sound judgement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any mail without the above Job Title will be disaqulified.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 4 Quarters Consultants LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Mathills Services Limited
- Legal Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Information Technology (Tier 1) Support Officer at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Sales Manager at a Multinational IT Services Company - Ascentech Services Limited
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- Business Development Executive at GreyWolf Empire
- Event and Creative Lead at Hazon Holdings
- Head of Finance at GBC Professional Services