National Channel Manager (Sales) at the Concept Group
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: 7 January, 2020
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
- The National Channel Manager drives, and optimizes Asset Creation Team performance on objectives across the regions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day Consumer Credit team operations, monitor the performance of the set territories.
- Liaise with core sales staff within the region to optimize leads generations and conversion.
- Forecast, plan, recruit and maintain the capacity plan for the Asset Creation team in all regions.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on key growth indicators for products, people, and processes.
- Generate and contribute via market analysis and customer perception of new products.
- Motivate, train and maintain a healthy and effective workforce
- Identify, develop, and implement process change towards improving customer satisfaction and sales efficiency, etc.
- Manage Lead Management System (LMS), create an optimal conversion strategy on leads.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals, etc.
- Develop monthly sales incentive programs for brokers & RSE to increase performance and drive results.
- Facilitate large meetings with IMTTs and Brokers (differently) with such topics as training, compensation, products or customer experience.
- Intervene in policy modifications and amendments deliberation with stakeholder; ensuring that alterations are feasible, optimal, and efficient-risk proof idea. Focus on minimizing policies that hamper Sales performance with clear logical facts.
- Ensure that all qualified leads on LMS are distributed by Core Sales staff (Channel Managers and Regional Supervisors). Assign leads if lapses are noticed.
- Follow up with information on the time-based trackers (Credit Admin) to correct lapses in service delivery and ensure adherence to timelines.
- Interact with the workforce effectively to educate, correct, and ensure high delivery on the job.
- Escalate when necessary, negative client experience issues that affect the brand position.
- Recruit and maintain workforce strength across regions.
- Manage RSE and Credit Admin team performance and delivery on the job.
- Liaise with touchpoints across the group for effective team flow; Admin, Risk, Audit, HR, Operations, Systems team, etc.
- Conduct regional performance visit to the regions and drive performance.
- Prepare and compute monthly salary workouts.
- Conduct appraisals and team mentoring sessions.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND
- University Degree in a related field
- 10 years+ of progressive experience in sales and marketing domain.
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem-solving, and change management skills.
- Solid understanding of the financial market and products.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Concept GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Mathills Services Limited
- Legal Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Information Technology (Tier 1) Support Officer at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Sales Manager at a Multinational IT Services Company - Ascentech Services Limited
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- Business Development Executive at GreyWolf Empire
- Event and Creative Lead at Hazon Holdings
- Head of Finance at GBC Professional Services