Senior Account Officer at a Leading Consulting Firm
Posted on: 9 December, 2019
Deadline: 20 December, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
A Consulting Company seeks qualified applicants for the role below
- Good looking
- Smart, Proactive
- Wiliness to learn
- Must have a good attitude.
- Specific requirements:
- Must have excellent inter-personal skill
- Good team spirit
- I can do attitude, and
- Good communication skills.
- Acquired skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office including excel
- Excellent communication and reports writing skills
- Ability to work in unstable security, harsh living and working environments.
- Must have excellent learning skills.
- Educational Qualification & Experience
- BSc / HND in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- 4 years core/progressive experience
- At least Student member of relevant Professional Institutes/Association
- Monthly salary range for successful applicant(s):
- Salary range for Senior Program Officer #100,000 - #120,000
Lagos and other State with in these (Ekiti, Bauchi, Ondo, Taraba, and Jos)
The Senior Account Officer is responsible for managing the financial bookkeeping of an organization. The account officer is responsible for processing, recording, updating and recording fiscal information in compliance with established policies; providing instructions, recommendations and /or accounting support to other personnel; and analyzing expenditures against budget.
Responsibilities for Senior Account Officer
- Prepare and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Perform fund transfer via bank, daily payment schedule and posting of new receipts.
- Monitor over drawn balances or large and bring unusual transaction to the management attention.
- Control the profit and loss account
- Keep adequate records of donors at all times for management information
- Attend regular operational meetings and supply information balances, payment made on programs.
- Maintain a cash book and render weekly returns to the management
- Ensure approval and sign off by the respective supervisor
- Keep records of cheques received and issued out
- Monitor and pay staff expenses
- Collate all retirements from staff and officers for all cash advances and reconcile.
- Contribute to the planning for the year end account process and annual audits
- Maintains and balances subsidiary account by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resulting discrepancies.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account, preparing a trial balance and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit& loss and other statement.
- Protect organization value by keeping information confidential.
- To ensure all financial information are input into the accounting system
- Implement procedures according to corporate policies and procedures
- Demonstrating cost cutting initiatives aiming at providing best solutions at lower cost
- Develop and implement effective controls framework and management systems to guild and support business operations.
- Strictly adhere to all financial policies and procedures.
- To deal with all tax matter and any other issue that may arise.
- Carry out other duties as may assigned by supervisor.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in their CV/Resume in MICROSOFT WORD or PDF on or before 5pm on Friday - 20/12/19, to email@example.com, with the position applied for as the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Sigma Consulting Group
- Account Officer at Lorache Group
- Business Development Officer at Hempawa Consult Limited
- Program Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Executive Assistant at OUTCESS
- Sales & Marketing Executives at SYOJ Consulting & Management Limited
- Business Development Associate at People Capacity Management
- Fresh Jobs at Flexedge Limited