• Vacancy at The Africa meets USA Initiative

  • Posted on: 28 July, 2014 Deadline: Not Specified
  • View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations View All Jobs at The Africa meets USA Initiative
  • Subscribe to free job alerts
  • The Africa meets USA is an initiative of the TNSB Consulting USA.Sub-Saharan Africa presents many opportunities for U.S. businesses as an emerging market for American exports. In 2013, eight of the twenty fastest growing economies in the world were in sub-Saharan Africa according to the IMF.

    The U.S. can’t afford to ignore investment and trade with Africa now that countries like China and India are increasingly investing in African countries.  

     The TNSB Consulting’s vision is poised out of the need to add value to professionals from various spheres of business through the science and art of Negotiation. We are positioned to create value between Africa and the United States SME professionals. 

    We give professional advisory services and certification in business negotiation courses and programs for all forms of professionals with both academic and hands on richness, empowering them with the ability to create transformed businesses as well as enhance the effectiveness of professionals.

     Our mission is:
    "To raise the next generation of business leaders and professionals of global relevance".                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
    This maxim is the keystone of the organisation’s success in the one year of its existence, and the custodian of its legacy.  As the business landscape has changed, so the Negotiation School has flourished.  In the globalized economy, negotiation skill is paramount, and the ramifications of our interactions—as societies, businesses, and people—are more far-reaching. 

    International Business Negotiation Consultant

     

    As an International Negotiation Consultant, your ambition and ability to inspire and motivate others is critical. You will have significant experience leading commercial teams in your sector and will be able to apply that knowledge to a diverse audience. In return, we will provide you with a structured, intensive programme to build your capability as a negotiation practitioner and ensure success in your new career.

    Your main purpose will be to deliver 10 SME professionals to us as clients monthly in line with The TNSB Consulting's brand to deliver a life-changing experience for our delegates. You may be assigned to a specific sector and / or market. In addition once selected, you will be enlisted to attend a C.INC training (Certified International Negotiation Consultant) program, on the 2nd of August, 2014. 75% of this course will be sponsored by the TNSB Consulting USA. You will be expected to pay the remaining 25% of the course fee which amounts to N55,000.

    You will be responsible for the business development of new and existing clients to support the market, sector and Regional targets to fulfil our vision of being the world’s leader in our field.

    Remuneration - $8,000 (Eight thousand US Dollars) Terms and Conditions apply.

    Our website: www.africausabusiness.net

    Desired Skills and Experience

    Job Requirements:

    • Graduate Calibre 
    • 8 years or more work experience
    • High performer with a proven track record of delivery
    • Extensive successful business development experience
    • Languages  

     Person Specification:

    • Intellectually highly capable and versatile
    • Articulates clearly and thinks logically
    • Confident  
    • Ambitious with potential to grow
    • Commercially astute
    • Ability to inspire
    • Desire to become an integral force in a rapidly growing business
    • Proactive  
    • Resilient  
    • High EQ

    Method of Application

    Click here to apply for this position

  • ❮ Back to All Jobs
  • Know more about The Africa meets USA InitiativeSimilar Jobs
  • Search for jobs by keyword
  • Job Opening at Creative Associates International
  • Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
  • Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
  • Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
  • Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)
  • Receptionist at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
  • Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
  • Operations Managers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
  • Filter Jobs
  • State

    Field

    Education

    Experience


    Also include jobs without defined experience

  « 1 Recently Viewed Job
 
 
Send your application through

Yahoomail Gmail Hotmail