SAP Specialist at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
- Experienced SAP FICO & PS professional
- Have either a professional accounting background (ACA/AICWA) or 3-4 years of work experience in the Accounting dept. on the functional side before gaining his SAP skills
- Minimum 2-3 years SAP Fi Co & PS implementation and/or Project support experience
- Experience in AP, AR, General Ledger, Books of Account - TB, P& L A/c, Balance sheet in Fi area
- Well versed with COPC ( Product Costing), COPA (Profitability Analysis) in CO area, Cost Center/Profit Center Accounting awareness.
- Have basic knowledge about Automatic payments scenarios and Bank Integrations
- Well versed with Project Systems module in SAP
- Ability to work in a team and can handle issues on own and advise/guide the business users.
- To support 6 Company Codes (GV & IEC)
- To support Key/End Users, hand holding them.
- To conduct various online/in-person training to Users.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sellafield Energy career website on sellafieldenergy.zohorecruit.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Legal Associate at an Integrated Oil and Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Marine Surveyor & GIS Cartographer at a Reputable Oil & Gas Company - Arion Energy Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at GUS Consulting Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited (SCNL)
- Job Openings at a Reputable EPC Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at Elspeth Integrated Services Limited
- Latest Jobs at a Reputable Oil & Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Montego Upstream Services Limited