Aircraft Refueling Operator at Asharami Synergy Plc
Posted on: 6 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sahara Group
Asharami Synergy is the downstream arm of the Group with over 20 years of experience, our downstream expertise covers product procurement, bulk sales and distribution of petroleum products across the globe. The business has storage terminals across Africa, the Middle East and Europe with a combined capacity in excess of 300million liters for a range of refined petroleum products. Recently, the Group expanded operations in Eastern Africa focused on enhancing the availability of refined petroleum products in the region.
- This role involves providing fuelling service to local and international airline companies. It involves ensuring that customer needs are met and operational standards are adhered to.
- Effective Equipment handling that reduces downtime & breakdown (Aviation refuelling trucks/bowsers)
- Service delivery that meets and surpasses customers expectation (Into-plane refuelling)
- Maintain high Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure that quality control test of Jet A-1 fuel is done regularly without compromise before, during and after aircraft refuelling.
- Carry out comprehensive check of Bowsers to ensure that they are safe for field operations (i.e., daily, weekly, monthly checks and other routine checks).
- Handle Stock reconciliation, documentation and reporting.
- Ensuring that ADI’s are properly written and error-free
- Reconciliation of all customer accounts
- Attend to ad-hoc duties as advised by Line Manager
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- BSc. in Engineering or Sciences in any relevant institution and a drive to succeed.
- At least 1 year post-NYSC experience.
- Good interpersonal and people skill
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good use of Microsoft Office package
- Good numeracy skills
- Good reporting skills
- Proficiency in Driving
- Good attitude and approach to work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with an international outlook and an ability to communicate effectively across boundaries.
- Depot Operations Team
- QHSSE team
- Technical & Maintenance Team
- Airline Ground Staff
- Aircraft Engineers
- Aircraft Pilots.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sahara Group career website on saharagrouplimitednigeria.applytojob.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sahara GroupSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistant at a Multinational Oil and Gas Company - Maventeq Systems Limited
- Fresh Jobs at an International Oil and Gas Firm - Arion Energy Services
- Corp Member at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Latest Jobs at Arion Energy Services Limited
- Mechanical Engineer at Montego Upstream Services Limited
- Warehouse / Store Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - Corporate Headhunters Limited
- Project Manager at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)