Job Vacancies at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2019
Deadline: 20 December, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
- The role is responsible for driving the applications development and support capabilities of the IT department.
- The ideal candidate would support existing software solutions in the landscape to ensure zero downtimes, identify optimization opportunities, liaise with applicable third party development team and end users to ensure requirements are fully captured and executed efficiently. In addition we need an innovative individual that can leverage on diverse technologies to improve process inefficiencies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure uptime and functionality of all software applications in the ENYO landscape.
- Work with end user department and business analyst to document functional requirements for the development of applications
- Code, document and implement project specifications programs according to requirements
- Test, code and perform unit test plan for programs assigned.
- Design and build prototypes and designs.
- Maintain and update software technical documents and procedures as applicable
- Use knowledge of technology to improve information flow and employee collaboration within the organization
- Collate feedback from user department on applications usage experience and optimize process to improve experience
- Onboard users on all relevant applications and provide technical support when required
- Create applications guidelines and manuals to guide application usage.
- Ensure quality of software developed leveraging on the latest technologies.
- Resolve all bugs and UX issues and in necessary situations, escalate to relevant third party developers for resolution within the minimum time possible.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related course.
- Minimum of 3 years software development experience.
- Great understanding of any Object oriented programming language- Python, Java, C++, etc..
- Working knowledge of databases- SQL, Oracle, etc
- Understanding of web applications and web development technologies.
- Ability to understand complex concepts.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve application issues
- Effective communication skills (Spoken and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- High-level analytical skills.
go to method of application »
- He/She will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Match vendor invoices with purchase orders and Job completion form. Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment, recording sales tax, etc.
- Posting of expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match the payment batch with backup for review
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying tax identification number, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation;
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports for advances, claims, etc.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements.
- Report sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
- Review of station and depot expenses and reimbursing thereafter.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Banking, Economics and Finance.
- Post graduate degree in Accounting and Auditing.
- ICAN or ACCA part qualified.
- Adept in the use of an ERP system. Microsoft Dynamics is an added advantage.
- IT Skills: Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organize work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external parties and internal colleagues
- Knowledgeable in IFRS.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Brands and Communications Manager at School Kits Limited
- Admin Assistant (Production) at School Kits Limited
- Latest Jobs at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- I.T/SIWES Students (Industrial Attachment) at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Admin Assistant at a Retail Company - PG Consulting
- Financial Reporting and Performance Management Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Jobs at Gatimo (Ruff n Tumble)