Operations Manager at a Real Estate Company - Mctimothy Associates
Posted on: 5 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Mc Timothy Associates
Our client is one of the oldest and trusted real estate companies in Lagos. They offer a wide range of property services including leasing, buying and selling residential and commercial properties in Lagos and other parts of the country, including property management, valuations and market research.
They are seeking an experienced Real Estate professional to join their team as an Operations manager
- Manage the day to day operations in accordance with company policies and standards to maximize profitability and efficiency.
- Develop strategic goals which will help make a significant impact on growth of the company.
- Assist in fine tuning operational methods for the departments while improving the overall efficiency of the departments.
- Equip the new joiners with the knowledge, practical skills to carry out the day to day work-related tasks.
- Develop training calendar and training methods which will determine direction on various strategic action plans and reviews for the departments,
- Develop policies and procedures for implementing quality and customer-service standards
- Supervise and administer the sales and leasing administrators and ensure that they adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Supervise and administer all the sales and leasing agents to ensure maximum compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Prepare operational reports for the General Manager.
- Work effectively with the General Manager and Branch Managers to implement various cost effective policies and procedures and help maximize the revenues thus enhancing the profitability of the company.
- Liaise with the regulatory and governing bodies to ensure that all the revenue generating departments adhere to the set legal framework governing the real estate.
- Manage and implement new IT and Technical systems and software which can help improve the efficiency of the business by reducing the turnaround time to deliver business.
- Proactively strive to have an in-depth understanding and keep abreast of the new laws and regulations of the local and international property market and be aware of the current legal issues of the country specifically pertaining to property law.
- Implement necessary checks and balances to mitigate operational risks across all departments and to secure the best interest of the company.
- Ensure alignment of the department’s policies and objectives in line with the broad corporate policies and procedures.
- Bachelors degree specializing in a property related or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within the property industry (mandatory)
- Possess an established personal and professional network of contacts
- Possess a thorough understanding of all the laws and government and legal regulations
- Excellent knowledge of rules and regulations of real estate industry
- Good analytical skills
- Proven ability to be flexible, prioritize and manage multiple projects, as well as solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, supervise, train and direct a team
- Excellent skills in computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Natural coach and mentor
Method of Application
To apply kindly send your CV to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mc Timothy AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at an International Real Estate Company - Proten International
- Real Estate Agents at Rovedana Limited
- Senior Sales Executive at Windsor Real Estate
- Graphics Designer at Atco Realty
- Jobs at PropertyPro.ng
- Job Openings at Mecer Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
- Creative Director (Freelance) at Revelation Properties Limited