EQH business solutions is the newly created division driving in-house developed solutions and those of our brand partners to identified opportunities and matched customers. The vision is to build the leading Information technology house out of Africa providing solutions beyond equipment and maintenance. Target segments are strategic customers and large projects. The solutions are built on bundling technology, financing and value added services. In many cases alliances will be formed with third parties. This will require close management of partners and relationships.
We challenge you to join EQH Business Solutions team as a Business Solution Manager (BSM) where you will be responsible for creating new business solutions in assigned district and leading the different stages of the sales process. You will act as the commercial owner for assigned deals and will engage the district sales team &Channel Partners to sell world class solutions.
As a BSM you will engage customer and In-House senior Management (CEO, CFO, CTO, CIO, Managers & Relevant decision makers & Stakeholders) and develop relationships with key stakeholders, purchasing agencies, consultants, brand partners, resellers, integrator companies etc) to create sales opportunities. You will closely collaborate in the acquisition phase with the District Team (Managing Director, Commercial Director, Other Directors, District Managers, Key Account Managers (KAM), Account Managers, and Indirect Channel Manager etc) and for solution and price related topics with Region Business Managers and the Region Business Development Manager Solutions to support the growth of profitable order intake with selected accounts. If applicable, you will work closely with the relevant team within the business for inbound accounts
• Achieve assigned sales target for the product range assigned
• Maximise profitability on all sales made
• Implement winning strategies to ensure growth of sales over time .e.g. expansion of customer base; signing on of new customers; increasing business from existing customers; etc
• Develop a weekly call plan/ strategy that ensures attainment of given sales target and profitability assigned
• Seek out and establish all EQH brands and products with resellers, e-tailers and retail outlets across the region, ensuring all required support is provided to generate and maintain good sales e.g. regular product knowledge and update sessions; implementation of incentive programmes; provision of product materials; provision of information on sales opportunities; etc.
• Prepare proposals and contracts for Re-seller partners and ensure accurate & competitive pricing on all proposals, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin achievable
• Work with relevant teams internally to ensure adequate stock position is maintained for all products/brands in line with market requirements and overall corporate objectives of the business.
• Organise displays and small exhibitions within reseller community, generating information and display material as necessary
• Seek exhibition related sales opportunities for our product brands and follow up leads
• Quality check outgoing orders to customers to ensure accurate fulfilment of orders
• Maintain quality customer relationships and strive to meet/ exceed client expectations
• Maintain accurate records of all re-seller contracts, business proposals, quotations, pricings per re-seller, and payments for all distribution partners
• Ensure all orders are promptly invoiced and paid for by distribution partners, working with the Finance team to ensure partners to not owe
• Provide timely feedback to supervisor regarding performance and promptly send all reports required e.g. daily call memos; weekly sales plan/ strategy; weekly sales reports; monthly sales reports; etc.
• Study the details of product(s) responsible for and execute necessary trainings to equip self with knowledge required to sell product(s) confidently to customers
• Manage time efficiently and accomplish tasks within set deadlines
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• A university degree
• 1-3 years Sales experience in corporate, retail, and/or business-to-business sales
• Experience within the IT industry could be an added advantage
• Established network of contacts
• Sound interpersonal skills
• Sound sales, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Team player with strong initiative, enthusiasm and good business sense
• Attention to detail and high level of organisation
• Able to work under pressures of deadlines and sales targets
• SALES TARGET To be given upon in accordance to yearly corporate targets
• PERIOD: Within the financial year
Send cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org