Furniture Sales Managers - Dealer Development at Emel Furniture
Posted on: 25 July, 2014
Deadline: 1 August, 2014
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at EMEL
EMEL Furniture brand has firmly established itself as a leading innovator and designer of modern stylish ergonomic seating solutions and it‘s widely accepted that some of this it’s products are now recognized as icons of furniture design. As part of a strategic development plan they now seek to appoint a skilled Dealer Market Manager to work in close partnership with a network of appointed dealers.
- Strong focus on identifying and creating sales opportunities for the company and dealers in the territory.
- Promote company products and services in order to meet and exceed the individual volume target.
- Through frequent and regular visits to dealers in the territory.
- Achieve the key activity goals, particularly the number of monthly dealer and client meetings.
- Ensure focus remains on new business by passing non sales related activity to company colleagues.
- Own the day to day relationship and be the prime commercial contact of choice with designated dealers at all levels.
- Acquire product and program knowledge to ensure full personal capability to verbalise the company’s product USP’s against competitors.
- Gain an understanding of the furniture market, all relevant activity and to build relationships with key influencers in a territory.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the HOD and ensure targets are met, updated and utilized to its full potential on all opportunities.
- Having 5+ years of furniture channel/dealership’s Management.
- Has good understanding of office furniture management at dealer level—account servicing, project management, order preparation, order management, factory interface, delivery & installation— including sale’s role in those processes and procedures
- Functions as customer advocate for internal order fulfillment performance and service products
- Has knowledge of office environment issues (ergonomics, technology integration and use, office productivity, etc.) and general business trends
Method of Application
Note: Only Preferred candidate will be shortlisted and only local is allowed to apply. Interested candidated should forward your CV to email@example.com on or before the close of August 1st, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EMELSimilar Jobs
- Fashion House Manager at Culminate Consulting
- Entry-level Inventory Assistants at House of Tara International
- Finance & Accounts Officers at Deola Sagoe Limited
- Jobs at Gozi Design Ltd
- Tailoring Assistants at Lola Ashley's Tailoring
- Skilled Artisans at Decor City
- Social Media Interns at ADIM