Senior Production Manager at Air Energi Oil & Gas
Posted on: 25 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Air Energi
Air Energi is the trusted people services partner of choice for clients, consultants and candidates engaged in the global oil and gas industry. Air Energi has over 30 years' experience supporting the most significant oil and gas capital development projects in the world and has offices in over 40 locations across the UK, US, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions. Air Energi provide contract,
project and permanent hire personnel and global mobility expertise to oil and gas projects and clients worldwide.
My client an international E&P client with assets in West Africa are recruiting for a Production Manager to be responsible for the management of offshore and onshore production operations which includes two FPSOs.
- Candidates require a minimum 20 years oil and gas production experience with a minimum of 10 year’s experience mooring tankers to offshore mooring systems including spread-moored FPSO’s, CALM buoys and ALP systems.
- Offshore certification required where needed
- A four year degree engineering (Mechanical, Petroleum or Electrical preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant marine vessel management and audit experience.
- Responsible for the management of offshore and onshore production operations which includes two FPSOs.
- Lead, promote, and ensure compliance to Petroleum Safety Management System, policies and all governmental regulations
- Lead coordination of production optimisation of all wells and facilities to ensure that the production targets and crude specifications are met.
- Coordinate Well Services (Wire Line Operations) and Well Head Maintenance
- Lead member of the Operations Management Team working closely with the General Manager Production, Maintenance, Asset Integrity, Technical, HSE, Facilities and other departments to provide support to both the offshore and onshore locations for all operational issues and Implementing budgeted work program and production operations to meet company goals
- Coordinate and ensure that production of oil and gas meet set targets (Year production Budget) and specification.
- Working with maintenance and Asset Integrity troubleshoot various problem-related production operations and equipment making recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Participate in various activities such as safety audits and facility safety walkthroughs, risk assessments, Hazops, hazard reviews, providing required operations information.
- Promote and coordinate continuous improvement in operational, HSE and support activities. Starting with the implementation of the recommended actions from the Operations Audit committee.
- Ensure that Operational Procedures are developed and maintained for all offshore and onshore production operations jobs and activities
- With the assistance of all direct reports, provide production input for the Integrated Operations Plan (IOP)
- Direct all Well Services activities (Wire Line Operations) and Well Head Maintenance.
- Manage all 3rd party contractor preforming services related to operations, marine and related services
- Monitor operational performance of the personnel and equipment on the TPU and PMV and Flow station, ensuring that information on operability and technical integrity of all Production Assets are properly documented in order to ensure they are available to support production of well fluid in both onshore and offshore fields.
- Communication of Company's polices and requirements to subordinate personnel regarding items such as production, maintenance, safety and change control; and monitoring compliance thereto
- Develop and train National staff ensuring that all personnel are suitably trained and competent in
- HSE and operations activities
Method of Application
Send your CV to fhameed@Airenergi.com if interested Or click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Air EnergiSimilar Jobs
- 2017 Apprentice Program At Mobil Producing Nigeria
- Recruitment Officers at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Chief Information Officer (EXPATS) at Aldelia Limited
- Sourcing Specialists at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Customer Service Executives at an Oil and Gas Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Latest Engineering Job Opening at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Fresh Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Gold Fields Limited