Interswitch Limited is an electronic transaction switching and payment processing company with a business footprint that covers the provision of shared, integrated solutions for financial transactions, e-commerce, telecoms value-added services and e-billing in the Nigerian, East and West African environments.
InterSwitch is an independent, private sector led, limited liability company focused on facilitating the exchange of value between service providers (financial, telecommunications and utilities), merchants, their customers, & other stakeholders on a timely and continuous basis.
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We pride ourselves in our continuous drive to build and develop leaders as we strive to attract young, talented professionals with a desire to change the face of e-payment infrastructure, and Nigerian business as a whole-- professionals who genuinely want to make a difference.
Key Roles & responsibilities:
- Drive usage of Interswitch services and channels by putting together solutions that meet the specific needs of each customer segment by piecing together internal solutions and solutions from 3rd parties
- Seeks opportunities to drive more consumer adoption of Interswitch services within the allocated segment or sector
- Seeks, engages and manages channel distribution partners of Interswitch services
- Provide market and client feedback about the various products to relevant Groups
- Interact with core product management to constantly review and prioritise customer needs
- Work with Customer Interaction & Engagement to drive engagement of consumers converted to Interswitch services
- Ensure the utilisation of sales methodology and sales tools
- Plan and implement an ongoing targeted account list to create new revenue and acquire valuable contacts
- Achieve a productivity goals, as established through Scorecard, and possess a strong desire to exceed sales goals
- Drive revenue through creative sales techniques with strong public relations leadership, and client and employee relations skills
- Conduct sales calls, while targeting results-oriented high revenue potential sales calls to ensure success
- Participate in joint sales calls with other managers who participate in sales
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with all customers and perform regular customer visits using a structured customer visitation plan
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of set financial (sales & transaction revenue) targets
- % growth in revenue
- Number of new customers acquired/product
- % growth in acquired consumers via B2B engagements
- % variation in OPEX, COS
- Rating/score achieved in customer satisfaction survey
- Adherence to sales processes & customer visitation plan
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- A good degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Social Sciences
- Professional qualification not mandatory but recognised
- 7-10 years’ experience in a business development function.
- Prior experience in Telecoms, banking or technology will be a plus
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Relationship and Account Management
- Strategy Development
- Products/Services Knowledge and Application
- Brand/Product Management
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Information gathering
- Quality Assurance
- Test Management
- Personal Credibility
- Results oriented, Resourceful and highly motivated
- Able to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time
- Excellent communication skills with particular attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be able to travel when required
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.